Rodizio Grill

Neighborhoods: Juneau Town
Cuisine: Grill, Brazilian, Latin American

Rodizio Grill is a Grill, Brazilian, and Latin American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"I just got home from rodizio grill. I was a little nerrors because of the mixed reviews on this place. I thought it was everything it should've been. Sevice was quick and friendly. And the food was spectacular. The meats and the salad bar were great. It i"
Pavlovshuman photo

Pavlovshuman

Milwaukee, WI

Best Deal Ever for Milwaukee Downtown Dining Week

This was my first experience with Rodizio Grill and I must admit I was a little skeptical. I am not a big meat eater and was pleasantly surprised with the expansive, tasty unlimited salad bar. My group made all the great choices for meats and commented on how delicious each item was. The service was impeccable and atmosphere very conducive to a great experience.

Lunch Special

My favorite of the meat entries was the grilled chicken with stuffing. The spicy chicken was also good but did not warrant seconds like the grilled chicken with stuffing. The pork choices were also good. The salad bar was the star of the show for me; it was always fresh and full of items, even during a very busy lunch time.

Grill Brazilian Latin American

Rodizio Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/31/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 03/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I just got home from rodizio grill. I was a little nerrors because of the mixed reviews on this place. I thought it was everything it should've been. Sevice was quick and friendly. And the food was spectacular. The meats and the salad bar were great. It i'
People found this by searching for: Rodizio Grill Reviews Milwaukee, Riddizio Milwakee Wi, Rodizio Grill Milwaukee, 777 Water Street Milwaukee, 777 N Water Street Milwaukee, Rodizio Grill Milwaukee Prices, Rodizio Grill Milwaukee, and 777 N Water Street.