Rodizio's Steak House at Meyer's Castle

Overall
Rodizio's Steak House at Meyer's Castle 2.0
November 12, 2013

N.

My daughters wedding was here. Poor food quality. Excessive fees . Must use their vendors. They ran out of bottle beer which was embarrassing to our family. Overpriced. They seem to be only interested in taking your money.
Rodizio's Steak House at Meyer's Castle 1
November 15, 2012

I can't explain how wonderful all the food is here at the Meyers Castle it is such an amazing treat!
Rodizio's Steak House at Meyer's Castle 5.0
November 7, 2012

Meyers Castle

Meyer's Castle gets nothing short of an A+ on my personal report card. I had my wedding reception there. Please note: I consider myself a rather picky, high maintenance, perfectionist. Meyer's was able to swing anything I threw at them. My…

Argentinean Highland IN Casual Elegant

Rodizio's Steak House at Meyer's Castle  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/02/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/16/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/30/2015 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 03/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Rodizio's Steak House at Meyer's Castle is located near the cities of Sauk Village and Lynwood.
People found this by searching for: Meyets Castle Memu, Meyer's Castle Dyer In, +Meyers Castle Menu, Myers Mansion Dyer Indiana, Brazilian Steak Houses Near 46311, Myers Castle Restaurant, Meyer's Castle Menu, Meyer's Castle Prices, and Meyer Castle Easter Brunch.