Rok Sushi Kitchen

1200 Hermosa Ave
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254

Cuisine: Seafood, Japanese, American

Rok Sushi Kitchen is a Seafood, Japanese, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Rok Sushi Kitchen 5.0

Best in the South Bay

Just went to the launch of their happy hour…love it! 1/2 price sake and beer = best happy hour in the south bay! You must try the Watermelon Cucumber Cooler and the Yum-Yum Crunch!

Also great place to see and been seen…

Yum-Yum Crunch

A MUST! trust me, just order it and you’ll understand why it’s a called “yum-yum”

Timmy_T photo

Timmy_T

Hermosa Beach, CA
Rok Sushi Kitchen 4.0

Pleasantly surprised

I’m always nervous going to eat at a restaurant that is brand new; so I was especially worried eating at Rok on only its second night.

Color me impressed. The restaurant was gorgeous, the staff was friendly and polite. The food was excellent and the sushi was the best I’ve found in the area.

I will definitely go back.

Seafood Good for groups Takeout

From OpenTable:

Rok Sushi Kitchen: Come experience our fusion of traditional sushi with California kitchen cuisine. Enjoy fresh grilled fish, chicken, shrimp, or our traditional sushi bar featuring fish fresh from the dock. Our unparalleled commitment to service and outstanding food will leave you wanting more. Stay into the night to enjoy our DJ and uniquely delicious cocktails. Visit our second floor VIP lounge offering bottle service; sit back and enjoy the "high life" while watching the scene below through our frameless glass railing.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Rok Sushi Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Rok Sushi Kitchen is located near the cities of Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, and Lawndale.
People found this by searching for: Rok Sushi Kitchen, Rok Sushi Hermosa Beach, Rok Hermosa Beach Menu, Rok Hermosa Beach, Rok Sushi Hermosa Beach Menu, Rock Sushi Hermosa Beach, Rok Sushi Menu Hermosa Beach, Sushi Rok Hermosa Beach, and Rok Sushi Hermosa.