Rokerij

6335 N 16th St
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Cuisine: American, Steak, Contemporary

Overall
Pros
"Always have new specials to try. My whole family loves it. Salads are good, steaks are awesome."
Cons
"I like some menu items better than others. I once loved this place, which has undergone many changes over the years, but the last couple times I've been underwhelmed. Not anything too wrong, but nothing I've loved. I don't feel it's worth "
Comments
"The elephant garlic is potent! And, I'm a garlic-lover."

American Good for groups Takeout

From OpenTable:

Grilled steaks and chops cooked over pecan wood fires, fresh fish, daily blackboard specials, small plate appetizers and an extensive wine by the glass selection. Dimly lit with eclectic music, sit at the upstairs bar and watch your food being prepared, dine in our over-sized booths or make your way downstairs and hang at the cellar bar. The Rokerij is truly a feast for your senses. Reservations are for parties of four or more.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Rokerij  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/26/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 05/28/2013 - A diner from Tempe, AZ tried it and liked it.
  • 01/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Always have new specials to try. My whole family loves it. Salads are good, steaks are awesome.'
    Cons: 'I like some menu items better than others. I once loved this place, which has undergone many changes over the years, but the last couple times I've been underwhelmed. Not anything too wrong, but nothing I've loved. I don't feel it's worth '
    Comments: 'The elephant garlic is potent! And, I'm a garlic-lover.'
  • 03/28/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/11/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Rokerij is located near the cities of Phoenix Metro Area.
People found this by searching for: Rokerij Phoenix Menu, The Rockery, Rockery Phoenix, 6335 N 16th St Phoenix Az 85016, The Rockery Phoenix Az, Rockery Restaurant Phoenix, The Rockery Phoenix, Rokerij Phoenix Restaurant, and Rokerij Restaurant.