Rokerij

Cuisine: American, Steak, Contemporary

Overall
Pros
"Always have new specials to try. My whole family loves it. Salads are good, steaks are awesome."
Cons
"I like some menu items better than others. I once loved this place, which has undergone many changes over the years, but the last couple times I've been underwhelmed. Not anything too wrong, but nothing I've loved. I don't feel it's worth "
Comments
"The elephant garlic is potent! And, I'm a garlic-lover."

American Good for groups Takeout

Rokerij  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/25/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 05/27/2013 - A diner from Tempe, AZ tried it and liked it.
  • 01/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Always have new specials to try. My whole family loves it. Salads are good, steaks are awesome.'
    Cons: 'I like some menu items better than others. I once loved this place, which has undergone many changes over the years, but the last couple times I've been underwhelmed. Not anything too wrong, but nothing I've loved. I don't feel it's worth '
    Comments: 'The elephant garlic is potent! And, I'm a garlic-lover.'
  • 03/27/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/11/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/30/2015 - A diner from Mesa, AZ tried it and liked it.
Rokerij is located near the cities of Phoenix Metro Area.
People found this by searching for: Rokerij Phoenix Menu, The Rockery Phoenix, Rokerij Restaurant, Rokerij Phoenix Restaurant, Rockery Phoenix, Rockery Restaurant Phoenix, Rojkery, and The Rockery Phoenix Az.