Call 116 W Market St
Pottsville, PA 17901

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Roma Pizza is a Pizza, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food!!!!"
"Pizza"
"Great tasting good at reasonable prices!"
Cons
"Those who order ahead of time still have to wait in line with those who haven't ordered."
"There were none! "
Comments
"Eat at roma in pottsville"
Stormylove2001 photo

Stormylove2001

Pottsville, PA
Roma Pizza 3.0

Food Is Good, Can be Pricey

I’ve eaten here 3 times so far and while the food is pretty good the service could be better and the prices not quite as expensive. Last time I ate here there was a gnat in my iced tea and that has kind of put me off from going back. They have some really tasty dishes but I found the chicken parm to be exceedingly pricey for what comes with it. Similar pizza shops usually charge around $9 to $10 for this with salad and rolls and I believe it cost me almost $14 here. If you order the daily special then the prices are more reasonable.

Chicken Parm

The food was good but on the pricey side.

Caramel Cake

I believe I was told they get their cakes from Sweet Streets but wherever this cake came from it tastes amazing! Crunchy caramel with a caramel drizzle on top… delicious!

May 16, 2008

Terrific food, friendly staff

The food at Roma's in Pottsville, PA is absolutely wonderful. As a native New Yorker, there was never anyone who could touch our pizza. That is until I tasted Roma's. FABULOUS does not do it justice. They are also inventive - the…
June 28, 2007

Holy Cow Is This Place Goooood!!!!

I went to Romas Pizza twice when I was in Pottsville last week. Once we had their Italian dinner and the second time their pizza. The Italian dinner was unbelievably good, I dare say perfect. The pizza, I had the stuffed steak and…
September 4, 2002

romas

every thing here is good especially the pizza.good prices made how i like it

Pizza Dinner Catering
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Roma Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Roma Pizza is located near the cities of Mt Carbon, Mar Lin, Port Carbon, Hillside, and Seltzer.
People found this by searching for: Roma Pottsville Pa Menu, Roma Pottsville Menu, Roma Pizza Pottsville Pa Menu, Www.Romain Pottsville, Roma Pizza Pottsville Menu, Roma Pizza Pottsville Pa, Roma Pizza Menu Pottsville Pa, and Roma Pizzéria Menü.