Ronnie's Hot Bagels and Cafe

BBoru

Bronxville, NY
Ronnie's Hot Bagels and Cafe 1.0

Dont rush to Ronnie's Bagels

I have long been a hillsdale resident and regularly would pick up bagels and coffee here from Ronnie. There was always ample staff to process the order as you came in. There were always lines in the morning and at weekends.
I happened to stop there last wednesday morning with my son and we ordered food to stay. He has about 6 tables to one side of the food counter. The tables were not bussed and signs of previous diners abounded.
The food was mediocre but what shocked me was the abundance of flies in the restaurant. The wall over the seating area was and still is covered with dozens of relaxing fruit flies. I do know that fruit flies did not come in when they opened the door that morning. they are eating and breeding on the premises. I pointed them out to one of the male workers who offered to refund my breakfast costs. I declined their offer but just asked that they eradicate the flies.
One week later Ronnie has done nothing. maybe the flies come with the frannchise he offers.
His prices are high.
I will be back.

Sandwiches Lunch Breakfast

Ronnie's Hot Bagels and Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/14/2013 - A diner tried it and didn't like it.
Ronnie's Hot Bagels and Cafe is located near the cities of Westwood, Township Of Washington, River Vale Twp, River Vale, and Washington Twps.
People found this by searching for: Ronnie's Bagels, Ronnie Bagels, Ronnies Bagels Hillsdale Nj, Ronnies Bagels Menu, Ronnies Bagels Norwood, Ronnies Hot Bagels And Cafe Menu, Ronnies Bagels, and Ronnie Hot Bagels Hillsdale Nj.