Rook's East Side Saloon

Cuisine: Wings, Variety

Rook's East Side Saloon is a Wings and Variety restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

cynsation photo

Pittsburgh, PA

Local Foodie

The burgers are some of the better ones in this area. They are dressed per order. Rook’s also has one of the better fried fish sandwiches, locally, even still, they pale in comparison to Dorido’s of South Park, PA. This establishment makes an excellent chicken-salad, salad. They used to have excellent french fries but, alas in the past year each order has arrived to the table soggy and whimpy in texture. Check them out for thier St. Paddy’s Day festvities and meals. We had it this past year and the corned beef and cabbage dinner was worth the wait…

chicken-salad, salad

Very fresh. Good chunky, tasty chicken salad. Nice accompaniment of vegetables, including cucumber, peperoccini, green pepper, tomato, and olives. This is the end of October, I found out last week that Rook’s took this item off of the menu. Too bad! :(

mary2012 photo

Ambridge, PA

Best Wings

I have been there half a dozen times or so for wing night and my favorites are mild and honey barbecue. The wings were fresh and meaty. Crisp, hot and just the right amount of sauce. They come wiith a decent amount of celery and dressing.

chicken-salad, salad

The other thing I always order are the salads-chicken or steak. the are pretty big and have a good variety of extras in them.Its always been fresh with a lot of chicken
SarahSmith28 photo

Ambridge, PA

Bring back the old Rook's

I can’t lie having just moved back I was so upset with my meal here. The food was terrible and took forever to be preparred as well as there was a bug in my drink. It seemed as though the waitress didn’t even look at it before she brought it to me.

Cynsational Wings Variety

Rook's East Side Saloon  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/21/2013 - A diner tried it.
Rook's East Side Saloon is located near the cities of South Heights, Crescent Township, Township Of Crescent, Leetsdale, and Glenwillard.
People found this by searching for: Rook's East Side Saloon, Rooks Saloon, Rooks Ambridge, Rooks Restaurant, Rooks Ambridge Pa, Rooks Tavern, and Rooks East Side Saloon.