Rosa Mexicano at Lincoln Center

New York, NY 10023

Neighborhoods: Upper West Side
Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Breakfast

Rosa Mexicano at Lincoln Center 4.0

Food - fantastic! :) It's true, their Guac is...

Food – fantastic! :) It’s true, their Guac is really superb!
Service – Good and Bad. I’ve gone a few times and sometimes it’ll be really great. Sometimes it’ll be so bad that I’ve gotten up to find someone to give me a refill on my drink.
Atmosphere – loud during peak hours, calm during lunchtime and early/late dinner.

Why do I still come back? I don’t know, I really love Rosa Mex that I’ll excuse their bad behavior and chalk it up to isolated experiences.

ScottS photo

ScottS

New York, NY
Rosa Mexicano at Lincoln Center 2.0

The pomegranate frozen margaritas are good,...

The pomegranate frozen margaritas are good, especially if you spike them up with the hot pepper infused tequila which you have to order separately as a shot. The tacos are good. I used to take my interns here and get them pretty smashed.

Mexican Lincoln Center OpenTable
Mon 12:00PM - 03:00PM
Sat 05:00PM - 11:30PM
Sun 04:00PM - 10:00PM
Sun,Sat 11:30AM - 02:30PM
Mon 05:00PM - 10:00PM

From OpenTable:

Our highly anticipated second Rosa Mexicano location opened in July 2000. Just steps away from Lincoln Center, this impressive David Rockwell-designed space features a 30-foot iridescent blue tile water wall that spans both levels of the restaurant and is adorned with 240 miniature cliff divers. Here you’ll also find a dramatic “floating” staircase made of orange and red terrazzo slabs and backlit panels behind the bar embedded with rose petals. Awarded “Best Restaurant 2000” by Interiors Magazine, this unique, contemporary look ushered in a new era for us at Rosa Mexicano.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Rosa Mexicano at Lincoln Center  Restaurant Reviews

Rosa Mexicano at Lincoln Center is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Casa Rosa Manhattan, Restaurants Near Lincoln Center Casa The Rosa, Mexican Restaurant Lincoln Center, Rosa Mexicano At Lincoln Center, Rosa Mexicana Lincoln Center, Rosa Mexicano At Lincoln Center Menu, Rosa Mexicano Upper West Side Menu, and Rosa Meicana Upper West Side Menu.