Call 7503 W 80th Ave
Arvada, CO 80003-2113
Neighborhoods: Lake Arbor

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Been eating here for over 16 years food is always delicious. Same recipes same great taste. "
"It was quick "
Cons
"There was a very rude man who took our order and the way over priced sesame shrimp was soggy with an aftertaste."
Comments
"Third time we tried it and each time a similar experience. We're never going back."
Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant 1.0
September 1, 2010

Yikes - O - Rauma!!!!

My husband and I have purchased from this restaurant for the past year and a half. It has progressively gone down to the point where we will have to find another restaurant.\r \r I always order Mongolian Beef, it's supposed to have a…
Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant 3.0
December 16, 2009

Worth going back??

Ok so, of all the Chinese restaurants I've tried in the Westminster/Arvada area, Rose Garden simply had the best tasting food. Serving sizes were typical for the price. And delivery is free. \r Unfortunately, the last time I was there…
Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant 1.0
March 15, 2009

More flavorless Chinese

We ordered to go and this place was just mediocre. One person got sick from the chicken. It was just not good.

Chinese Takeout Online Ordering

Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Mountain View, Wheat Ridge, Anchorage, and Westminster.
People found this by searching for: Rose Garden Menu, Rose Garden Arvada Menu, Rose Garden Arvada, Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant Arvada, Rose Garden Arvada Colorado, Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant Menu, and Rose Garden Arvada Co.