Roseville Tavern

Cuisine: American

Roseville Tavern is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent pastrami and good service."
Cons
"Obnoxious racist patrons...."
"Only average variety of menu items"
Comments
"Patrons assumed I was there for festivities but was there for a job interview. I felt so uncomfortable due to the slurs yelled at me and drinks purposely spilled on my shoes, I had to turn down the position. It's sad...."
"Open late night when you're visiting Lancaster"
cutedish photo

cutedish

Columbia, PA

Could be Cool...

This place looks like a cool place…but often you will feel invisible as bar staff will not make eye contact or acknowledge your presence. I waited while two others received their first and onto a second drink before I was offered a first.
Food-half price apps….sadly everything is a frozen product out of a box…“pot stickers”, frozen pre-breaded this & that. Wraps are OK but only come with a tad of chips-reminds me of a diner.
Ordered a bloody Mary, received a shot of vodka in tom. juice on the rocks.That’s it. Bummer.

Roseville Wrap

Ordered a coffee with a cordial on the side…received a coffee with the cordial in it. The coffee was so old….asked the wait staff how old the coffee was and the response was “gee, I don’t know, it was here when I came to work at 10am.”We were having lunch at 1pm!" I was actually charged for the cordial & coffee-6.50.

$25 Gift Certificate

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
American Township location Takeout

Roseville Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/22/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 02/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/27/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 09/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/11/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 02/21/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/13/2015 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.
  • 04/16/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/16/2015 - A diner from Westminster, MD tried it.
  • 06/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Excellent pastrami and good service.'
    Cons: 'Only average variety of menu items'
    Comments: 'Open late night when you're visiting Lancaster'
  • 06/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/10/2015 - A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it.
  • 09/23/2015 - A diner from Harrisburg, PA tried it.
  • 01/30/2016 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Obnoxious racist patrons....'
    Comments: 'Patrons assumed I was there for festivities but was there for a job interview. I felt so uncomfortable due to the slurs yelled at me and drinks purposely spilled on my shoes, I had to turn down the position. It's sad....'
Roseville Tavern is located near the cities of Bausman, Rohrerstown, Neffsville, East Hempfield, and Millersville.
People found this by searching for: Roseville Tavern, Roseville Tavern Menu Lancaster Pa, Roseville Tavern, Lancaster, Pa, Roseville Tavern Lancaster Pa, Roseville Tavern Lancaster Pa Menu, Roseville Inn Restaurant Lancaster,Pa, Rossville Inn Lancaster Pa, Roseville Tavern Menu, and Rosedale Tavern.