225-383-0622

3327 Highland Rd ( )

Baton Rouge, LA 70802

Neighborhoods: Highlands/Perkins

Description: Roul's Deli is a Deli, American, and Deli Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Deli, Delicatessen, American, Delivery, Deli Food, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Roul's Deli
  • 1 user loves Roul's Deli

Reviews for Roul's Deli

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by ronenn

Great Food and Great People

My parents, niece and I are from different sides of the state and wanted to meet for lunch. A friend suggested Roul’s because we wanted a great burger. We were welcomed as we walked in and were asked if we had ever been there, we said no and they started telling us about the burgers and showing us what they were cooking. The shrimp burger (hamburger with grilled shrimp on top) looked delicious!). We each ordered different burgers and they were all awesome! The employees checked on us AND were nice enough to let us sit and talk after we were done eating (we told them we were visiting each other, and post lunch they were not too busy).

I have told all of my friend’s that they HAVE to eat there. My parents and I have decided that Roul’s is our meeting place and we plan on making regular trips, since it is halfway between both of our houses and has awesome food and the nicest staff I have ever experienced!

Shrimp Burger

The grilled shrimp were fresh and delicious, the burger was tasty and perfectly cooked. The fries were great.

We also had a blue cheese burger, mushroom swiss burger, and a cheddar cheese burger. they were all great!

Roul's Deli

Guy below is obvious fraud

This guy Ronenn below me is obviously trying to ruin our credibility by making false accusations. I was so shocked at what i just read that i had to write a response.

He says he tried the falafal. Nobody has ever walked out of Roul’s Deli with a plate of falafel…. because it has never been an item at any of our locations. We serve Burgers, Poboys, and fish plates.

That fact alone is proof enough….. Im not even going to try and question his motives. But i am glad to see he acknowledges our great reviews from LEGITIMATE customers in his otherwise slanderous rant.

And thank you to all of our customers in Baton Rouge.

-2 3

these people are racist

I travel through Baton Rouge every once in a while and decided to try this establishment out. I’d like to say that I’m trilingual in English, Hebrew and Arabic.

When I was waiting for my food, I overheard a conversation amongst the staff who were speaking about what was on TV about the middle east situation with Israel. To my shock, I heard the staff say to eachother in Arabic something to the effect that every Israeli needs to be blow up until they all go back to Europe. They didn’t realize I understood Arabic an am also Jewish, and I was highly offended by what they just said. When I stood back up and confronted them about it they (after realizing I know Arabic) said it’s a free country and they’re allowed to say whatever they want about whoever they want in their own restaurant. They didn’t even offer an apology.

I realized that despite all the warm reviews about this place, I was about to eat at a restaurant owned by Anti-Semitic / Israel hating bigots and I didn’t even ask for my money back, I simply walked out of the restaurant and chose to never come back. People should know who they’re giving their business to with these family owned deli’s these people pretend to be nice to people’s faces and talk to themselves about Jews and Israel disgustingly. I don’t eat at establishments with racist owners, I suggest you do the same.

Falafel

As I said, I couldn’t even eat the food because of how disgusted I was with the racism of the staff.

Add/Show Comments (3)

Roul's Deli is located near the cities of Capital Heights and Fairwoods.
People found this by searching for: Raoul's Baton Rouge Menu, Raoul's Deli, Raoul's Deli Baton Rouge, Roul's Deli, Rouls Baton Rouge, Rauls Deli, Rouls, Raoul's Burgers, and Roul's.

Stroubes Chophouse
Izzo's Illegal Burrito
Tsunami Sushi
Sullivan's Steakhouse
Olive Garden

Link to Roul's Deli

Roul's Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  86%  Food:  81%  Service:  81%  Ambiance:  81%
Pros
  •  "Love the shrimp burger "
  •  "SHRIMP BURGER!!!"
  •  "Great food. Great people. Wonderful service..."
  •  "Loved the shrimp burger!!!!!!"