Neighborhoods: Clayton
Cuisine: American, Pizza, Sandwiches

Roxane is a American, Pizza, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

JackieB photo

Clayton, MO
Roxane 5.0

Good Food in Eclectic Atmosphere

I’ve been to this restaurant three times in the last couple of months. Twice with friends and once with my teen daughter. I had the mixed green salad with greek dressing twice and it is excellent. They serve it as an entree salad but graciously allowed us to split it in two for dinner salad portions. I’ve also had the petite filet and it was cooked perfectly and the asparagus was a nice side. My daughter loved the Mac n cheese. Both people I took as guests enjoyed the experience. I would definitely go back again.

Petite Filet

Perfectly cooked and asparagus was awesome.

chrismke photo

St Louis, MO
Roxane 1.0

Food Poisoning

I ordered white wine and the small plate: Salmon with Broccoli and ended up with food poisoning several hours later, it lasted 3 hours and it was horrible!

The plate had a sauce with it that I couldn’t identify at the time, but tasted OK. I’m not sure what made me sick, but it was something on that plate, as I doubt it was the wine and it had been about 8 hours since I had anything else to eat.

Grilled Salmon

food poisoning

Clayton American Good for groups

Roxane  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Roxane is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and Fairmont City.
People found this by searching for: Roxane Restaurant St Louis, Roxanne S Stl, Roxeanns Restaurant St. Louis, Mo, Roxann In Clayton, Roxanne Restaurant St. Louis, Roxanne In Clayton Mo, Roxanne St Louis Restaurant, and Roxanne's Clayton.