314-721-7700

12 N. Meramec ( )

St Louis, MO 63105

Neighborhoods: Clayton

Description: Roxane is a American, Pizza, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Clayton, American, Good for groups, Delivery, Pizza, Sandwiches, Burgers, and Seafood
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Roxane

Reviews for Roxane

Good Food in Eclectic Atmosphere

I’ve been to this restaurant three times in the last couple of months. Twice with friends and once with my teen daughter. I had the mixed green salad with greek dressing twice and it is excellent. They serve it as an entree salad but graciously allowed us to split it in two for dinner salad portions. I’ve also had the petite filet and it was cooked perfectly and the asparagus was a nice side. My daughter loved the Mac n cheese. Both people I took as guests enjoyed the experience. I would definitely go back again.

Petite Filet

Perfectly cooked and asparagus was awesome.

Food Poisoning

I ordered white wine and the small plate: Salmon with Broccoli and ended up with food poisoning several hours later, it lasted 3 hours and it was horrible!

The plate had a sauce with it that I couldn’t identify at the time, but tasted OK. I’m not sure what made me sick, but it was something on that plate, as I doubt it was the wine and it had been about 8 hours since I had anything else to eat.

Grilled Salmon

food poisoning

June 5, 2009

Great Place

Roxanne's is a great place to eat. I work in Clayton and eat there about once a week. The service is great, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the food wonderful. I have never been for happy hour, but I walk by daily on my way…

Roxane is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and Fairmont City.
People found this by searching for: Roxane, 12 N Meramec Clayton, Mo, Roxanne's Clayton, Roxanne In Clayton Mo, Roxanne St Louis Restaurant, Roxanne S Stl, Roxanns Restaurant Clayton Mo, Roxann In Clayton, Roxanne St Louis Mo, and Roxanne Restaurant St. Louis.

Oceano Bistro