Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated

Buffalo, NY 14217

Neighborhoods: Elmwood North
Cuisine: American, Greek

Overall
Pros
"Chocolate cheesecake "
"Loved the good! Fantastic waitress's!"
suemarie photo

suemarie

Buffalo, NY
Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated 4.0

first timer

I went to the Royal for the first time a week ago. I went early so my friend and I didn’t have a hard time getting a table and our food was served rather quickly. I really liked the Greek salad. I love the grilled pita bread that came with it. The waitress was friendly. The menu has a good variety of foods at very reasonable prices. I enjoyed my first time there. I will definately go back.

small greek salad

The salad was good. I’m glad I ordered the small one. It was large. My only complaint was that it had too much feta cheese. Next time I’ll just ask for less.

American Greek Good for groups

Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/24/2013 - A diner from Hartford, CT tried it and liked it.
  • 09/14/2013 - A diner from Tonawanda, NY tried it.
  • 11/26/2013 - A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/05/2014 - A diner from North Tonawanda, NY tried it.
  • 04/02/2014 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/17/2014 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Loved the good! Fantastic waitress's!'
  • 06/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/03/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.
  • 02/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Chocolate cheesecake '
  • 04/04/2015 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.
  • 07/18/2015 - A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.
TEMPO Restaurant

Italian in Allen

Bacchus Wine Bar & Restaurant

Contemporary American in Central Business District

Buffalo Chophouse

Steakhouse in Central Business District

31 Club

American in Central Business District

People found this by searching for: Royal Restaurant Buffalo Ny, Royal Restaurant Buffalo, Royal Restaurant Menu, The Royal Restaurant Buffalo Ny Menu, Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny Menu, The Royal Restaurant, The Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny, Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny, and Royal Family Restaurant.