Call 1066 S Willow Ave
Cookeville, TN 38501

Cuisine: Thai

Royal House Thai Cuisine is a Thai restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Panang curry and drunken are both great! Go back to this place frequently!"
"very fresh food."
TnFeDad photo

TnFeDad

Cleveland, TN
Royal House Thai Cuisine 1.0

House of Thai Bombs

Don’t waste your time! Food is ok at best. Business Is located next to college campus and customers are treated like some college kid. I asked to have my food spicy and I was told that all the food is served as-is (very bland – as required to serve across the board to general public in the South). Who ever heard of bland Thai?
When I picked up my to-go order, after I paid for food I checked the bag to ensure that everything was correct. I had ordered a extra rice, which had been left out. Girl would not give me my extra rice because she couldn’t use credit card for order less than 5.00$. I tried to argue that I just spent 14.00$ and that the extra rice should have been on the original credit card order. No cash, forgotten rice less than 5.00$ – customer out of luck.
This place is simply keeping the doors open because they are the only Thai in town. Get another local option for Thai food and this place will be out of business. 1 out of 10 stars and that is being charitable. Obvious some of the better reviews for this place were written by
owners.

Panang curry

Bland !!!. Reminded me of hospital food where nothing can be seasoned because some patients are on dietary restrictions. I asked for a certain spice level and was told that they cant cook to taste. They just gave me a container of red pepper to sprinkle over food. Anyone knows that spice must be cooked into the food and not sprinkled over the food. Quit treating adult customers like all your college student base. Take it from someone who is a huge Thai food fan and someone who travels to alot of cities on business, this is the worst Thai eatery that I have come across.

Royal House Thai Cuisine 5.0
November 30, 2005

The Best Authentics Thai Food

I'd like to recomend you to warmth asmosphere...and exellent taste on earth!! No more word to say...just head up to taste by yourselve. **Don't forget to ask for the invisible ice cream, after your wonderful meal.**

Thai

Royal House Thai Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Royal House Thai Cuisine is located near the cities of Briargate and Algood.
People found this by searching for: Thai Cookeville, House Of Thai Cookeville Menu, Royal House Of Thai Cookeville Tn, House Of Thai Cookeville Tn Menu, Royal House Thai Cookeville, House Of Thai Cookeville Tn, and Royal House Of Thai Cookeville Menu.