Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant

5.0 rating over 1 review
2142 N Collins St
Arlington, TX 76011-2877

Cuisine: Chinese

Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Great service Food fresh and served hot "
"I miss callie she had just the always so happy I miss her smile and laugh every time I walked in there I wish yall would hire her again if its possible but the food is still delicious"
Cons
"Better waitress"
Comments
"She was good but she would hardly ever smile or come over there and greet me or see if I needed anything to bring me my dessert she just sat it down and walked away"
espieee2003 photo

espieee2003

Fort Worth, TX
Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant 5.0

Best Chinese Food in Arlington

We found this restaurant by chance and we keep going back, even after moving away 10 miles from it. The food is DELICIOUS! Forget Panda Express and save money and try this place. So far, everything I have tried has been very pleasing.

Chicken Chop Suey

Not listed on the menu, but you can order it.

Chinese Takeout

Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/27/2013 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 07/25/2013 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/25/2013 - A diner from Arlington, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/08/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it.
  • 06/30/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/11/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 08/20/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/13/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/15/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I miss callie she had just the always so happy I miss her smile and laugh every time I walked in there I wish yall would hire her again if its possible but the food is still delicious'
    Cons: 'Better waitress'
    Comments: 'She was good but she would hardly ever smile or come over there and greet me or see if I needed anything to bring me my dessert she just sat it down and walked away'
  • 10/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 11/12/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great service Food fresh and served hot '
  • 11/20/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 03/04/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/18/2015 - A diner tried it.
Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Pantego and Dalworthington Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Royal Panda Arlington Texas, Royal Panda Arlington Texas Menu, Royal Panda Arlington Tx Menu, Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant Arlington Tx, Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant, Royal Panda Arlington Tx, and Royal Panda Menu Arlington Texas.