Royal Roast Beef & Seafood

East Boston, MA 02128-1136

Neighborhoods: East Boston
Cuisine: Sandwiches, Turkish, Steak

Overall
Pros
"All good"
"Pretty good still but the quality did go down over the last few years"
ebbe photo

ebbe

Revere, MA
Royal Roast Beef & Seafood 1.0

very unpleasant meal

My husband & I order quite frequently from Royals but last nights experience was not a happy one.
The food was delivered an hour after I called, it was cold and I am
sure they tried reheating it after I called to complain ti was not delivered, the french fries were like potato sticks, hard as rocks, fish was not pleasant , cold and greasy,we will not be ordering from there too soon especially after spending $35 for the food which was for 2 people, may as well eat in a restaurant.

Royal Roast Beef & Seafood 4.0
July 18, 2009

Great Place, Great Prices

I love Royals, it's one of the things I miss the most about East Boston. I'm actually going there right now for my seafood cravings. The prices are great for people on a tight budget, and the food is excellent. Service is great. It's a…
Royal Roast Beef & Seafood 5.0
September 2, 2008

I love this place...

I read this guys review and I got upset. I?ve been going to Royals for 20 years, since it opened, and I love it. This guy goes there once and thinks he knows the place. I don?t know any other place that has faster service and great…

Sandwiches Good for groups Takeout

Royal Roast Beef & Seafood  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/27/2013 - A diner from Worcester, MA tried it.
  • 01/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/10/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 02/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/13/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.
  • 06/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/28/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Pretty good still but the quality did go down over the last few years'
  • 11/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/26/2015 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.
  • 04/02/2015 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'All good'
  • 04/29/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 05/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/08/2015 - A diner from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Royal Roast Beef & Seafood is located near the cities of Chelsea, Charlestown, Boston, North Waltham, and .
People found this by searching for: Royal Roast Beef East Boston Ma, Royals Roast Beef East Boston Ma Menu, Royal Roast Beef East Boston, Royalroastbeefeastboston, Royals Roast Beef Eadt Bodton, Royal Roast Beef Menu, Royal Roast Beef East Boston Menu, Royal In 02128, and Royals East Boston.