Royal/T

No Rating
mh2mh photo

mh2mh

Royal/T 3.0

they need to get in their roles ALL the time

LOL! ROFLOL! LMAO!
OMG it was like being in some sort of twisted Disneyland.

I just popped in to get a menu, they don’t have it yet since they won’t have their full menu until probably next week.

To the left was a big glass enclosure with giant stuffed octopuses lounging around on real beds. To the right was a big glass enclosure with little anime people and artificial turf.

Then a French maid came prancing over to me. Yes, she actually pranced. Then all three of the French maids were talking to me like they just pulled me into some slightly sinister slightly sexual animation. I was able to keep one foot in reality, and I knew that they knew that I knew that they knew that I knew that it was all a strange act.
Then there were the two “normal” people behind the counter, with their wry smiles, silently applauding the anime maids for doing their jobs well.

Look forward to going back for lunch. HAHAHAA

---—————————-

6/7/2008 Update:

Ate here today. It was 1pm and my first meal of the day, so I had french toast. $6 for one slice of french toast. It was a big slice of bread and cut into two triangles so you can deceive yourself and think there were two slices, if you want to feel better about it.

Also got a small pot of yuzu sencha tea, $4. Couldn’t taste the yuzu at all, but the tea was very nice, almost creamy in flavor.

I walked out hungry, but thanks to my friend for picking up the tab! :)

Too bad the maids were not playing their roles today. All but one were waitresses in maid outfits and not playing the part at all.

I want that $300 bad-talkin’ rectangular stuffed creature thing.

Cafe American Sandwiches
Sun,Tue-Sat 10:00AM - 06:00PM

Royal/T  Restaurant Reviews

Royal/T is located near the cities of Ladera Heights, Rancho Park, Mar Vista, Century City, and Little Ethiopia.
People found this by searching for: 8910+Washington+Blvd+Culver+City+Ca+90232, Royal/T Restaraut, Culver City Omurice, Royal/T Restaurant, Royal Tea, Culver City, Royal T Restaurant, Royal/T Menu, Royal T Restaurant, and Royal/T Cafe.