roy's restaurant

kathrasher photo

kathrasher

Orange, CA
roy's restaurant 5.0

When can I go back again!

Wow, ordered the Lakanilau Roll
(Seared Kobe Beef wrapped around Snow Crab, Tempura Asparagus and Avocado) and I still cannot stop thinking about it. Great service, wonderful food.

Lakanilau Roll

The combination of the texture and flavors were amazing. I cannot stop thinking about this dish. All I want is one more bite.

Seafood Takeout Sushi

From OpenTable:

Blending classic techniques with adventurous Pacific Rim flavors, culinary pioneer Roy Yamaguchi created an entirely new approach to fine dining. The first Roy's opened in Honolulu in 1988 and we've spread our warm hospitality and passion for innovative and creative cuisine around the world ever since. Indulge in one of our spectacular cocktails or choose a glass from our award-winning wine list while you discover the fresh ingredients and outstanding seafood, expertly prepared by our local chefs that made us famous.

We invite you to join us at Roy's Anaheim located in Southern California's sunny Orange County, right inside the Anaheim Garden Walk.

Owner? Claim The Menu

roy's restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

roy's restaurant is located near the cities of Federal, Fullerton, and Placentia.
People found this by searching for: Roys Disneyland, Roys Anaheim Menu, Roys Hawaiian Fusion Menun + Disneyland, Roy's Near Disneyland, Roy's Disneyland, Roy's Restaurant Disney, Roys Near Disneyland, and Roy's Anaheim Dress Code.