918-622-0781

7806 E Skelly Dr ( )

Tulsa, OK 74129

Description: Ruby Tuesday is a American and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: American, Traditional, and Good For Kids
  • 77 dishes entered by diners at Ruby Tuesday

Reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Ruby Tuesday

Worst restaurant burger I have had in a long long time. ...

Worst restaurant burger I have had in a long long time.

Ok, where do I begin? I was very excited when I saw a Ruby Tuesdays had sprouted over by 31st and Memorial, having seen their commercials in the past and not having one within a reasonable drivable distance.

I’m not going to talk about the absurdly long wait or the horrible service I think talking about the food will be enough to discourage anyone from visiting this place. I order the ‘premium’ triple prime cheeseburger (no mayo) and my date ordered the classic burger. The first thing we noticed when they arrived was that mine didn’t have cheese and neither of ours had mayo (which my date wanted and expressed no opinion to omit).

Then after the cheese thing was finally sorted out I picked up my burger and noticed the bottom bun was disgustingly soggy. My dates bun was soggy as well, they seemed to be disintegrating while you handled the burger. The buns were wheat bread which made the soggyness all the more a chore to eat. On top of that the meat was cold and far less then the premium that it was purported to be. I couldn’t even finish, and I was hungry, really hungry.

Ruby Tuesday.... I'd be redfaced too

If there were a zero rating, they’d get it from us. There were three of us for dinner Saturday night. Two of us were served. The third waited… and waited and waited. Finally after about 20 minutes the waiter stopped back by and we asked about the third dinner. He seemed shocked that it hadn’t been brought out. We told him to just cancel it, as we didn’t want to wait another 20 minutes. The manager came and promptly threw the waiter under the bus, saying he’d “forgotten” to place the 3rd order. She promised to remove it and the appetizer from the check, which was still over $30 for a small sirlolin, and a soup and salad. We had to ask for refills and biscuits several times. I wouldn’t eat there again if they paid me. If you want good food, on time with good waiters, go anywhere but Ruby Tuesday on 31st street.

People found this by searching for: Ruby Tuesday Tulsa Ok, Ruby Tuesday In Tulsa, Ok, Ruby Tuesdayin Tulsa Ok, Ruby Tuesday Menu Tulsa, Ruby Tuesdays Tulsa, Ruby Tuesday Locations Tulsa Ok, Ruby Tuesday, and Ruby Tuesday Tulsa.

Kung Fu Kitchen
Elmer's Barbeque
Java Dave's
Sonoma Bistro & Wine Bar
Mahogany Prime Steakhouse

Link to Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "The food was decent"
Cons
  •  "Very odd vibe, too much staff, too much drama behind the bar . No one was interested in being there. No manager on duty. GM showed up as I was leaving and he didn't have a clue!"
Comments
  •  "You might want to get some up beat motivated employees and get out from behind the bar and greet you customers! If you care that they come back! Get a manager on the floor and market yourselves !"