Ruchi's Taquerias El Rincon

8054 S Gessner Dr
Houston, TX 77036-7418

Neighborhoods: Sharpstown
Cuisine: Mexican

Ruchi's Taquerias El Rincon is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

franks1 photo

franks1

Houston, TX
Ruchi's Taquerias El Rincon 1.0

Treat you like criminals

I literally just got back from there. Mind you it is 2 am but I was asked to be pat down to enter the restaurant by the make shift security guard. (Pedro) Since when is it a policy to pat down your customers to order a damn Burrito and a taco?? Of course when I asked to speak to the manager he was not there and when I asked his name it was like pulling teeth just to get a name Isreal out of them which may be fake. I will never eat at this shit hole. By no means should a customer be subjected to a pat down to enter a restaurant. I am sorry Mr. Pedro but I am about 100% sure that it is not “the law that I must be pat down to enter your establishment” And no it was not a language barrier as I speak Perfect spanish as well and made sure to speak in spanish so that there was no mis-communication on what was going on. Avoid this place at all cost.

Mexican Good For Kids

Ruchi's Taquerias El Rincon  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/06/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/25/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/22/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Ruchi's Taquerias El Rincon is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: El Rincon Mexican Restaurant In Geesner, Roochies Mexican Houston Sage, Roochies, Ruchis On S Gessner, Ruchi's On Gessner Menu, Ruchis On Gessner, Roochies Houston Tx, Ruchi's 77036, and Ruchi's On Gessner.