763-753-3974

3631 Bridge St Nw ( )

St. Francis, MN 55070-9813

Description: Rum River Inn is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: nothing yet.
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Rum River Inn

Reviews for Rum River Inn

4.0

Great Home Town Feel!

You have to try the Long Island Ice Tea’s at The Rum! They are AWESOME, and the pulled pork sandwich is fantastic too! The prices are low, the service is a bit slow, but the portions are huge. Support your local home town business and try The Rum River Inn in St. Francis!

Shredded Pork

Stay away at all costs!

This place used to have the best food around, like I said USED to! I ordered the filet mignon, it took forever to get our food. My husband ordered a double hamburger, apparently they use frozen hamburger patties, yuck! When my steak came I let it set so the juices could redistribute, and not run out of the steak, but when I did begin to cut into the filet – it was TOTALLY RAW, blood all over the plate! I had the server return it to the kitchen, it came back BURNT on the outside, and still RAW on the inside! I am supposed to eat this? The server took only $ 4.00 off the bill, pathetic, should have been FREE! St. Francis does not have a decent restaurant, period!

avoid this dump

food was horrible – cold, rubbery and dry – complaint to waitress who appeared angry at us for not liking the garbage that was served. She charged us full price even though we did NOT eat our meals.

Decore is old, and filthy – I mean filthy

Mens bathroom in disrepair (broken urinal and toilet) – it’s been that was for over a year.

stay away from this cesspool.

prime rib sandwich

disgusting -

chili

cold – I sent it back and then next dish was not much better

Add/Show Comments (1)

Rum River Inn is located near the cities of Saint Francis and Oak Grove.
People found this by searching for: Rum River Inn St Francis, Rum River Inn St Francis Mn, Rumriverinn, Rum River Inn, Rum Testraunt St Francis Mn, Rum River Inn St Francis Mn Menu, Rum River Inn St. Francis, and Rum River Inn Menu.

Link to Rum River Inn

Rum River Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  88%  Food:  87%  Service:  87%  Ambiance:  85%
Pros
  •  "Great places to stop at!"
  •  "Great service and great sun morning bartender!"
  •  "The servers are great the food was amazing one of my favorite places to eat!"
Cons
  •  "e.g. slow service, under-"
Comments
  •  "Great place!"
  •  "Fair prices great food! Friendly staff!"