Rupps Downtown

920-459-8155

925 N 8th St ( )

Sheboygan, WI 53081

Neighborhoods: Downtown

Description: Rupps Downtown is a American, Seafood, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Seafood, and Steak
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Rupps Downtown
  • 1 user wants to eat at Rupps Downtown
  • 1 user loves Rupps Downtown
Diner Log for Rupps Downtown:
  • 08/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 09/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.

Reviews for Rupps Downtown

Rupps Downtown

Pure Heaven on a plate!

My wife and I are fairly new to Sheboygan after relocating from Ohio in 2009. We have frequented Rupps downtown several times and always have a great dining experience. The food is carefully prepared and never altered from the last time ordered. The atmosphere and aire is very comfortable, and the server/chef staff is extremely dedicated. The salad bar excites my wife that really concerns me! It’s a good thing we live 2 blocks from Rupps if we should get snowed in and roads are blocked. We are hooked on Rupps. Mike & Kathie B.

Scallops

Scallops were very tender and delicious. My hubbys steak was mouth melting and perfect cut/cooked. I always take home some of their onion soup somewhere on my clothes! To die for! My hubby doesn’t drink alcohol but must have 1 of their famous Bloody Mary’s made by Rupps talented mixologists. An entree all by itself!
We seldom have room for desert but when we do, it’s in a league by itself to finish off such a great meal.