Rupps Downtown

920-459-8155

925 N 8th St ( )

Sheboygan, WI 53081

Neighborhoods: Downtown

Description: Rupps Downtown is a American, Seafood, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Seafood, and Steak
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Rupps Downtown
  • 1 user wants to eat at Rupps Downtown
  • 1 user loves Rupps Downtown
Diner Log for Rupps Downtown:
  • 08/11/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 10/12/2013 - A diner hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 02/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 02/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/08/2014 - A diner hasn't been here but wants to try it.

Reviews for Rupps Downtown

Rupps Downtown

Pure Heaven on a plate!

My wife and I are fairly new to Sheboygan after relocating from Ohio in 2009. We have frequented Rupps downtown several times and always have a great dining experience. The food is carefully prepared and never altered from the last time ordered. The atmosphere and aire is very comfortable, and the server/chef staff is extremely dedicated. The salad bar excites my wife that really concerns me! It’s a good thing we live 2 blocks from Rupps if we should get snowed in and roads are blocked. We are hooked on Rupps. Mike & Kathie B.

Scallops

Scallops were very tender and delicious. My hubbys steak was mouth melting and perfect cut/cooked. I always take home some of their onion soup somewhere on my clothes! To die for! My hubby doesn’t drink alcohol but must have 1 of their famous Bloody Mary’s made by Rupps talented mixologists. An entree all by itself!
We seldom have room for desert but when we do, it’s in a league by itself to finish off such a great meal.

Rupps Downtown is located near the cities of Kohler, Haven, Sheboygan Falls, Howards Grove, and Mosel.
People found this by searching for: Rupps Restaurant Sheboygan, Rupps Sheboygan Wi, Rupps, Sheboygan, Wi, Rupp's Sheboygan, Rupps Downtown Sheboygan Menu, Rupps Downtown Menu, Rupps Sheboygan, and Rupps Sheboygan Menu.

Featured in Sheboygan

Loves Rupps Downtown (1)

Dwghs8ejar4z8xeje4bmya
Dinnerwinner

Sheboygan, WI

Wants to Try Rupps Downtown (1)

Dwghs8ejar4z8xeje4bmya