Rupp's On Washington

5.0 rating over 1 review
1102 West Washington Avenue
Cleveland, WI 53015

Cuisine: Steak, Lunch, Breakfast

Rupp's On Washington is a Steak, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Very good steak. The best! Awesome perch! Too!"
"Awesome food with a great atmosphere. Portions make it worth the price!"
"Fantastic food not found elsewhere along the lakeshore area."
Dinnerwinner photo

Rupp's On Washington 5.0

"RUPP"S MEANS GREAT DINING"

If it wasn’t for my VA Medical Clinic in Cleveland, Wi., I would have
probably never had the opportunity to experience their fine dining!
My wife and I frequent the Rupp’s on 8th St. in Sheboygan several
times a month and it was AFTER finding Rupp’s in Cleveland that we were informed by the Host at Sheboygans Rupp’s, that Rupp’s
Cleveland was there for our dining pleasure too!!
The service and food was just as good if not better in some cases as the Sheboygan Rupp’s. A very elegant dining experience. A
professional serving staff and seasoned Chef staff is extraordinary!

King Cut Prime Rib

The King Cut Prime Rib on Saturdays is a meal you will not forget!
The French Onion Soup is my wifes favorite starter of her meal.
Her Tenderloin and Scallops make her extremely satisfied . We love the salad bar, it’s so fresh and has many choices. I experienced the Tenderloin and Lobster which was really a dining experience. We always take our time when dining there as it’s so comfortable. 3 days and counting, we will be heading there for another great meal. This time the 32 oz. Porterhouse has my name on it and my wife has decided the Tenderloin Tips is her next
meal when we get there! Don’t hesitate, make plans to visit either
one of Rupp’s locations.

Steak Lunch Good for groups
Dwghs8ejar4z8xeje4bmya

Dwghs8ejar4z8xeje4bmya

Rupp's On Washington  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/10/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fantastic food not found elsewhere along the lakeshore area.'
  • 06/11/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Very good steak. The best! Awesome perch! Too!'
  • 01/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/05/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/31/2015 - A diner from Horicon, WI tried it.
People found this by searching for: Rupps Cleveland Wi Menu, Rupps On Washington Menu, Rupps Cleveland, Rupp's On Washington Menu, Rupps In Cleveland Wi Menu, Rupps In Cleveland Wi, Rupps Cleveland Menu, and Rupps In Cleveland.