Rustic Canyon Wine Bar

Neighborhoods: Wilshire Montana
Cuisine: California, Alcohol, Local

Rustic Canyon Wine Bar is a California, Alcohol, and Local restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

jinkwell photo

Rustic Canyon Wine Bar 4.0

Rustic Goodness

After reading the reviews, I didn’t know if I should drop by, but my friend insisted since her mother recommended the place. We arrived and were told that there would be an hour-long wait. Instead, we opted to sit at the bar.

Our server was FANTASTIC! We read through the wine list and asked her if it was possible to get a small taste of the wines before getting a glass. She recommended a syrah, a merlot, and a champagne (for me). The glasses were about 2 oz., and we were quite happy with the samples, so we got full glasses. It really was awesome of our server to give us little tastes before having us commit!

We ordered three small plates: pizzeta, mussels, and blood orange salad. A cheese plate. And dessert: persimmon ice cream, cookie plate, and baked apple and pear crumble. The pizzeta was delicious – artichoke hearts! Mussels were great, and the piping hot broth was great with bread. I didn’t really care for the cheese plate. And the dessert was fantabulous.

Our servers were very prompt with our orders, friendly, and spot on with suggestions. Although it was a bit loud to hear our own conversations, the relaxed vibe was great for a night out. For all of that, our tab came up to be $160 for three. Not too bad.

California Takeout Good for groups

Rustic Canyon Wine Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Rustic Canyon Wine Bar is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Photos Of Rustic Canyon Restaurant, Rustic Bar Pictures, Rustic Canyon Wine Bar Menu, Rustic Canyon Wine Bar Menu Dinner, Rustic Canyon Restaurant, Rustic Canyon Santa Monica, and Rustic Canyon Menu.