Call 219 Marlboro Ave
Easton, MD 21601-2757

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian/American, Italian

Rusticana Pizza is a Pizza, Italian/American, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Love the food"
"All"
"Wonderful food, great service, affordable prices "
"Awesome cheesesteak"
Cons
Dan123 photo

Dan123

Easton, MD
Rusticana Pizza 5.0

great food

Being a native New Yorker I dispaired of ever finding good NY style pizza south of NJ.
Fortunately I was wrong. Rusticana’s makes great pizza! I have not tried many of their other dishes except I did have a sausage sub. They did it again. Perfect.
Also, Tony, the owner is super friendly. He greets everyone as if they were his best friend.
Good food, reasonable price and great service.

pizza

Thin crust, plenty of sauce, good cheese. New York style. Eat knife and fork or “classic NY style” folded in half!

candle photo

candle

Easton, MD
Rusticana Pizza 3.0

Rusticana Pizza of Easton Md

I ordered 2 large pizza’s yesterday and they told me on the phone it would be 20 minutes before it was ready. I gave them my phone number and my wife’s name because she was going to pick them up. She left after about 20 minutes to get them. When she got there, they never even started the pizza’s and she ended up waiting another 20-25 minutes for them to be done. These people could have offered her something to drink for her wait. Needless to say, we are not happy with the company right now.

pizza

Pizza Italian/American Takeout

Rusticana Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Rusticana Pizza, Rusticana Dover Street Easton Md, Rusticana Pizza Menu, Rusticana Easton Md, Rusticana In Easton, Md, Rusticana Pizza Easton Md, Rusticana Easton, and Rusticana Pizza Easton.