Ruth's Chris Steak House

Neighborhoods: Downtown Indianapolis
Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Private Parties

Ruth's Chris Steak House is a Steak, Seafood, and Private Parties restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Rustifer photo

Indianapolis, IN
Ruth's Chris Steak House 5.0

Ruth's Chris still has it

Everyone has probably has a steak at Ruth’s Chris (especially if you’re on an expense account) and knows the sound /aroma of that insanely hot plate carying a sizzling hunk of juicy cow. I ate at the the one in northside Indy last week with wife and sister / hubby. But what I like best about the place is the atmosphere (dark wood, wall sconces) and the bar. One of the best places in town for a good pour – no skimpy little cocktail glasses with a bartender carefully measuring out a shot of hootch. No-sir-ree! And the restaurant tables are comfortably apart from one another so that you’re not inadvertently horning in on your neighbor’s conversation. All of us but my wife had a steak (me, I had the ribeye (medium rare plus) and we shared potatoes, mushrooms and creamed spinach. Adding in several cocktails, we split the bill between us for $144 each couple. Reasonable for such a nice get together. it’s still one of my favorite places in town for dinner.

Steak Good for groups Takeout

Ruth's Chris Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Ruth's Chris Steak House is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Ruth's Chris $45 Menu, Ruth Chris Photo Gallery Indianapolis North Side, Ruth Chris Indianapolis Menu, Ruth'S Chris $30 Mondays, Ruths Chris $30 Menu, Ruth's Chris $30 Mondays, Ruth's Chris Indianapolis $30 Mondays, Ruth's Chris Indianapolis $30, and Ruths Chris Rib Eye Indianapolis Downtown.