Ryan's

1720 Cherokee Ave SW
Cullman, AL 35055

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Chicken

Ryan's is a American, Lunch, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Variety"
Cons
"Nicer employees"
Comments
"Don't waste your time going here "
crimson7 photo

crimson7

Arab, AL
Ryan's 1.0

BAD FOOD

MY FAMILY AND I WENT TO RYANS IN CULLMAN THIS PAST SUNDAY AND WE WERE VERY DISAPPOINTED. FOOD WAS EITHER COLD OR DRY. SEVER DID NOT COME TO REFILL DRINKS NOR ROLLS. I DO NOT THINK WE WILL GO AGAIN. POOR SERVICE AND POOR FOOD.

BUFFETT

DRY AND NOT GOOD AT ALL.

autumn_1 photo

autumn_1

Falkville, AL
Ryan's 3.0

foods dried

the overall was good but found on salad bar that the lettuce was brown in places and i had to pick thru it to get enuff for a salad… the fried shrimp (my fav) was so dry i couldnt eat it… took home a go plate with new shrimp and it was great. i did get the senior discount.

MexiFoodLvr photo

MexiFoodLvr

Decatur, AL
Ryan's 2.0

Old and Dried Out

I went to this Ryan’s last week on a Tues around 6:30pm and I was very much dissappointed! Our server was excellent that didn’t make up for the terrible food.

Mac & Cheese was very dried up and I could tell it had been sitting out for a few hours. It needed to be thrown out long before I got there.

Mashed Potatoes were super thick and old. They were dried on the top where they’d been sitting there for a long time as well.

I don’t eat red meat, so I didn’t visit the grill.

I love chicken….they had no chicken fingers, which is a big problem for me :( They did have baked chicken breast, but I don’t meat with bones….it didn’t look tasty to me though.

Desserts were good as usual because they’re premade and cold. Can’t complain there…they cookies they have are some of the best. They were nice and soft.

Overall I would rate this trip a 5 out of 10. I haven’t been brave enough to go back as I hate to waste $9.00 on food that was old and dried out.

I’ll stick the to Ryan’s in Decatur. It’s always busy…which means fresher food.

American Lunch Takeout

Ryan's  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/07/2013 - A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.
  • 03/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Variety'
  • 04/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'None'
    Cons: 'Nicer employees'
    Comments: 'Don't waste your time going here '
  • 03/31/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it.
People found this by searching for: Ryans In Cullman Al, Ryan's Restaurant Cullman Al, Ryans Restaurant Cullman,Alabama, Rhyans Cullman Al, Goodhope Alabama Ryan's Restaurant, Cullman Ryans, and Ryan's In Cullman.