Ryan's

502-491-1088

5338 Bardstown Rd ( )

Louisville, KY 40291

Neighborhoods: Fern Creek

Description: Ryan's is a American, Buffet, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.
Tags: American, Buffet, Family Style, Trendy, Gift Certificates, Delivery, and Steak
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Ryan's

Reviews for Ryan's

Ryan's

Safety Warning

This used to be one of my favorite restauraunts until two months ago. While dining there with a friend for lunch, I went to the buffet to get some pico de gallo to go with the rest of my selctions. When I took a bite and immediately a sharp searing pain shot from my mouth and instinctively I reached into my mouth to see what I had bitten into. I found something protruding from my gum in the back back part of my mouth and pulled on whatever it was. Again I was met with a incredible wave of pain. I discovered that I bitten into what appeared like a fishhook like piece of metal. Blood was running out of my mouth and the manager was contacted. He took the hooklike thing and returned shortly stating that this hook was part of their tomato dicing machine. It had fallen off of the machine and into the tomatoes that were being diced. Then out of that batch was used for making the pico de gallio and then placed on the buffet for consumption. He filed and accident report and gave me a contact number to call and stated that all medical expenses would be convered. Now here is where it gets really sad, I endured over $1400 in medical expenses, and intense pain for nearly a month. When my attorney submitted all the info the response was we will compensate for $1600. $200 above my medical expenses. That was all it was worth to them for what happend and all the pain and suffering I went through. Truely they dont care about their patrons nor what one goes through at their negligence. Shame on you Ryans.

June 18, 2005

Buffet Delight

Since this chain of steak restaurant changed a couple of years ago they have more of a variety to choose from and make the prices with in reason to make it easy on a family outing. They have a good selection of meals to choose from and…

Ryan's is located near the cities of Jeffersonville, , and Parkway Village.
People found this by searching for: Ryan'S Fern Creek, Ryans Fern Creek, Ryan Steakhouse Louisville Ky Prices, Ryans On Bardstown Road?, Ryans Restraunt In Louisville Ky, Ryan's Steakhouse Fern Creek, Ryans Restaurant On Bardstown Rd, and Ryans Ferncreek.

Link to Ryan's