SABABA Middle Eastern Grill & Restaurant

2121 Murray Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15217

Neighborhoods: Squirrel Hill South
Cuisine: Middle Eastern

SABABA Middle Eastern Grill & Restaurant is a Middle Eastern restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

cinnachocoholic photo

cinnachocoholic

Orlando, FL
SABABA Middle Eastern Grill & Restaurant 1.0

Decent fair not worth the abominable service

I was so excited to try this relatively new Israeli restaurant in Squirrel Hill with a group of friends before a movie, but I was terribly disappointed. I ordered an appetizer platter which came almost immediately, but that was the only part of the service that was remotely efficient or competent. Although I specifically said the appetizer platter was meant to be shared amongst all of us, our waitress didn’t bring plates for us or (god forbid) serving spoons for the different appetizers until we asked, and it took forever to get the spoons. The waitress disappeared for long periods of time throughout our meal, and when she did appear, I had to ask for things like more pita bread and water over and over again before I actually got it. When we had waited a good half hour after the appetizer platter arrived without having received our meal, one of my friends asked when the food was gonna be there since we had a movie to make. The waitress asked when the movie was, and when we told her, she made a snarky remark about how we had plenty of time (actually 54 minutes is not a lot of time for 6 people to eat a meal, ask for the check, get the check, wait for change/a receipt to sign, walk four blocks to a movie theater, buy tickets, and find theater seats, especially since we HADN’T EVEN GOTTEN OUR MEAL YET). The highlight of the evening was definitely how our waitress also managed to mess up some of our checks and took her time taking care of them. I ran to theater with less than 10 minutes to spare. I’m not going to even bother talking about the food, though it was decent enough, because the dreadful service should be enough to deter anyone from going to this restaurant.

Middle Eastern Online Ordering Delivery

SABABA Middle Eastern Grill & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

SABABA Middle Eastern Grill & Restaurant is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Middle Eastern Food In Squirl Hill Pgh, Sabada Eastern Grill, Sababa Catering Pittsburgh, Sababa Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Middle Eastern Restaurants, Sababa Grill Squirrel Hill, Sababa Middle Eastern Grill, Kosher Middle Eastern Restaurants Pittsburgh, and New Restaurant Sababa Squirrel Hill.