803-279-6888

332 E Martintown Rd ( )

North Augusta, SC 29841-4261

Description: Sabi Japanese Restaurant is a Japanese, Sushi, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Japanese, Beer Served, North Augusta, CSRA, Augusta, Sushi, Asian, Cafe, and Good For Kids
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Sabi Japanese Restaurant
  • 1 user wants to eat at Sabi Japanese Restaurant

Reviews for Sabi Japanese Restaurant

3.0

Simple, Too Simple, Bland

The interesting thing about Japanese food is probably its inconsistancy between the restaurants in the CSRA. The restaurants around the area are either wonderful or they are bland and tasteless. I had heard from several others that Sabi was overpriced and I finally took it upon myself and try to rate these rumors to reality. Now that I have eaten there, I can sincerely give them a mediocre review.

The waitress was a very accomidating, helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. She kept up on our drinks and asked us what kind of additional sauces we liked.

The restaurant, while being a little outdated in the decor department, was quite clean, even in the bathroom.

The only gripe I had was actually with the food, which is a shame since everything else Sabi has going for it runs quite well. Everything that we ordered was completely bland. The onions conquered the pallete, which isn’t a good thing.

I must however set straight the strong rumor going around that it is overpriced. I will disagree with that wholeheartedly, the food was ample for the price, just underflavored.

I have no objections to returning to Sabi, but I will definitely order something else next time in hopes of finding something to bring their 3 stars to 4.

Steak and Shrimp Combination

The only thing I could taste real well was the onions. Its a good thing that they serve a little mint at the end of the meal. I had the terriaki sauce to go with this, it did help a little.

Great Food, Very Friendly Staff

They have great food at a great price, and it’s never too crowded, so NO WAIT!! :-) I love that part! Compared to Myabi’s I would rank them to be better, although they do not provide entertainment as Myabi’s does. The staff there is very friendly, very nice people. My favorite dish is the chicken and shrimp with white sauce!!

Chicken and Shrimp Combination

This is a MUST TRY!!! It was delicious!

February 18, 2010

Sabi Rocks

Great sushi, great hibachi grill, great service, and great prices! What else can you say? This place is a must try!

Sabi Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Augusta, Clearwater, , Bath, and Augusta Richmond County.
People found this by searching for: Sabi Japanese Menu North Augusta, Sabi Japanese North Augusta, Sabi Japanese, Japanese In North Augusta, Sc, Japanese Restaurant North Augusta Sc, Sabi Japanese North Augusta Sc, Sabi North Augusta, and Sabi North Augusta Sc.

Featured in North Augusta

Link to Sabi Japanese Restaurant

Sabi Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  95%  Food:  90%  Service:  90%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Fast service. Good food"
  •  "fast service, kid friendly, good atmosphere, friendly staff, good food"
Cons
  •  "they put onions in their fried rice"