Sagar Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Jamaica Estates
Cuisine: Bangladeshi, Healthy Food, Thai

Sagar Restaurant is a Bangladeshi, Healthy Food, and Thai restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

shamol photo

Bellerose, NY

Good food with resonable price, well atmosphere.

This was a great day when I was in New York for few month. I still can remember every day of my life when I staying there. Great city great country. When I was staying in NY one day my cousin told me to go for a launch in a good restaurant. He choose a restaurant and we went there. There atmosphere was great feel like home and taste of food was awesome. we take few items. Actually we were confused first
then a waiter helped us. There customer care is also great. I don’t forget what I was eating there never.Reasonable price, great food, great atmosphere what else you need from a restaurant. Thanks them and thanks my cousin. I give them five star.Thanks sagar restaurant.

Chicken Biryani

When they serve it , it smell awesome and make me more hungry. When I start eating that was delicious and yummy. It was amazingly better price for it’s taste. I love it.

checken Shick Kabab

It was another great dish. Another delicious thing I ate there. haaa when I went back there God knows but I know what I ate there. Thanks again sagar restaurants.

aseef photo

Jamaica, NY

Nice Staffs

The owner has excellent manners. He makes you feel at home. Nice food . A very big variety of dishes.Excellent taste

Chicken Biryani

it’s extremely delicious. our family liked it very much when we visited the restaurant last week.

Bangladeshi Indian food Resonable Prices

Sagar Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/18/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 07/10/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and rated it 1 star. They liked the food.
  • 08/13/2013 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 01/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/02/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 01/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/09/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
Sagar Restaurant is located near the cities of Briarwood, South Richmond Hill, Richmond Hill, South Ozone Park, and Rochdale.
People found this by searching for: Sagar Chinese Menu, Sagor Restaurant, Sagar Restaurant Jamaica, Sagor Chinese, Bengali Food In Jamaica, Shagor Restaurant Ny, Shagor Chinese, and Sagor Restaurant Ny.