Saigon Garden

434 Conover Blvd W
Conover, NC 28613-2729

Overall
Pros
"Foods very good. Especially the pho is number 1!"
"Was seated by a waitress and she says she'll be back to take our order. She never came back. We waited for 45 minutes. No one took our order, so we left."
Cons
"Services can be improve by faster serving to customers with menu."
"Worst costumer service ever!"
"Tables are super sticky and drinks are not always refils"
Comments
"I used to like this place until I order old pink egg rolls and bugs in my food! yuck"
Saigon Garden 4.0
November 5, 2009

I am craving this now....

We love to eat at Saigon!!!! Once you get the taste for Vietnamese, you will have a craving for it once a week.The new location is clean and well decorated!! The owner is always friendly to us and remebers repeat coustomers!!!
Saigon Garden 3.0
September 28, 2009

Saigon Garden

Have eaten her once. Not for my taste buds but my friend loves this place. She eats here all the time. To spicy for me. I hope some of you others enjoy it as much as my friend has.

Saigon Garden  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/25/2013 - A diner from Franklin, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Tables are super sticky and drinks are not always refils'
    Comments: 'I used to like this place until I order old pink egg rolls and bugs in my food! yuck'
  • 10/27/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Was seated by a waitress and she says she'll be back to take our order. She never came back. We waited for 45 minutes. No one took our order, so we left.'
    Cons: 'Worst costumer service ever!'
  • 04/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/11/2014 - A diner from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/29/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Foods very good. Especially the pho is number 1!'
    Cons: 'Services can be improve by faster serving to customers with menu.'
Saigon Garden is located near the cities of Newton.
People found this by searching for: Saigon Garden Conover Nc, Saigon Garden Conover, Saigon Restaurant, Saigon Garden Conover Menu, Saigon Garden Hickory Nc, Siagan Garden Newton, Saigon Garden Newton, Saigon Hickory Nc Menu, and Saigon Garden Conover Nc Menu.