Call 3495 S Broadway

Cuisine: Vietnamese

Overall
May 18, 2012

One of the only Asian restaurants I'll

One of the only Asian restaurants I'll eat inside and not get it "to go." I'm not one for ambiance so much, but Saigon Palace has it. I've never tried anything aside from their combo noodle bowls/superbowl, but why would I when it's so…
April 20, 2012

My family has been going to this

My family has been going to this restaurant since 1990. We love it! The hot and sour soup cannot be beat. The super bowl is also the best in town. I've never found another Vietnamese restaurant that compares.
March 12, 2010

Wonderful noodle bowls

Best noodle bowls I've had. Great hot and sour soup to boot. Get the superbowl and have a little of everything. Staff is great. This is a regular stop for lunch or dinner.

Vietnamese Good For Kids Takeout
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 12:00AM

Saigon Palace  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/07/2013 - A diner from Denver, CO tried it.
  • 11/03/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 11/17/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 12/27/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.
  • 01/20/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 03/08/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/24/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/30/2015 - A diner tried it.
Saigon Palace is located near the cities of Sheridan, Cherry Hills Village, Greenwood Village, and Littleton.
People found this by searching for: Saigon Palace Denver, Saigon Palace Englewood Menu, Saigon Palace Englewood, Saigon Palace, Saigon Palace Denver Menu, Saigon Palace Restaurant, Saigon Palace Englewood Co, Saigon Palace Englewood Co Menu, and Saigon Palace Menu Englewood.