Saint Francis Brewery and Restaurant

3825 South Kinnickinnic Avenue
St Francis, WI 53235

Cuisine: Brewery, American, Pub Food

Saint Francis Brewery and Restaurant is a Brewery, American, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

LeAnnJ photo

LeAnnJ

Milwaukee, WI
Saint Francis Brewery and Restaurant 4.0

Great Atmosphere; Good Food

On my first trip to St. Francis Brewery about 3 years ago shortly after it first opened I was a little concerned that it might not stick around… the food was average and the clientele was sparse. I was happy to see 3 years later that they are still in business and doing quite well. We had a reservation for 5 at 6:00 and they were able to seat us immediately – yeah! However, after 10 minutes of waiting for a server to attend to us, I eventually flagged down someone else to find out who our server was. She appeared quite quickly after that and was very attentive and pleasant, but I found it a little off-putting at having to get somebody’s attention. In regards to our meal, even though it was Friday night, I think all of us opted for something else besides the traditional “Friday Night Fish Fry” so I might have to go back another time to give it a try. And while I’m also a fan of hand-crafted/micro-brews I opted out of having a beer with my meal as I was heading off after dinner to another local watering hole to meet some friends to watch the Brewer game… again – something for next time! Overall my second impression of SFB was much improved from the first and I look forward to returning again in the near future!

Peppercorn Salmon Salad

Peppercorn crusted salmon on mixed greens with oranges, carrots, red peppers, tomatoes, scallions & almonds with a raspberry tarragon vinaigrette.
The salmon itself was perfectly done and wonderfully seasoned. The portion wasn’t overly huge which I really appreciated as sometimes a salmon salad is more salmon than salad. I had asked for my dressing on the side – which they forgot initially and I had to ask for. I put only a little dressing on at first cause I don’t like to “drown” my salads, but eventually found that I needed to add much more as the flavors really didn’t come through very well. Overall a very good dish, but wish the dressing would have had more flavor to it.

Brewery Upscale Pub Food American

Saint Francis Brewery and Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/29/2013 - A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.
  • 03/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Saint Francis Brewery and Restaurant is located near the cities of Bay View, Saint Francis, and Cudahy.
People found this by searching for: St Francis Brewery Menu, St Francis Brewery And Restaurant, St. Francis Brewery Menu, St Francis Brewery, St Francis Brewery And Restaurant Menu, St. Francis Brewery Restaurant Menu, and St Francis Brewery Restaurant Menu.