Diner Survey Results
- 10 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the Sale e Pepe® dining room offers gourmet Italian cuisine and authentic ambiance that are simply sublime. The dining experience transports you to romantic Italy with surroundings of aged stone, marble floors, arabesque walls and hand-painted frescoes.Chef Giuliano Matarese and his culinary team create, from scratch daily, a menu straight from his Southern Italian homeland, and pair it with wines from an extensive collection recognized by Wine Spectator magazine.
- 07/03/2013 - A diner from Naples, FL tried it.
- 01/27/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 06/23/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
- 08/10/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
- 10/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 07/11/2015 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it.