Salerno's Pizzeria

1716 E Kensington Rd
Mt Prospect, IL 60056-1900

Cuisine: Pizza, Wraps, Subs

Salerno's Pizzeria is a Pizza, Wraps, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
AH photo

AH

Arlington Hts, IL
Salerno's Pizzeria 1.0

Bad experience

Decided to try this place since my usual pizza place closed.Checked online menu/which stats “thin crust available upon request”so assumed prices were for thick crust.I called and ordered.Server did ask thick or thin I replied thick.When I went to pick up my bill for 2 xlarge pizzas,each with 3 ingrediants came to $52.45!!! Never in my life paid so much. When I asked the cashier why so much she said because they were thck crust. When I asked why this was not specified online she said she had never seen the online menu. When I asked to see the manager she pointed to him"His name is Frankie..His dad is Frankie and he owns the place"Frankie looked at me and walked away…some manager material he is!!! I should of just walked out.

pizza

should be 0 stars. the crust was nothing more than a slab of garlic bread,cheeze so so. skimpy on extra ingrediants.I would say this even if the service had been excellent

Salerno's Pizzeria 4.0

Good Pizza

Their pizza is very good, some of the best in this area. Their sandwiches are tasty as well.

Cheese and Sausage Thin Crust

The sausage and cheese is good, with the sausage not being spicy. In my opinion spicy sausage detracts from a pizza.

Pizza Wraps Dinner

Salerno's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/14/2013 - A diner from Schaumburg, IL tried it.
  • 05/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 09/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Salerno's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Mount Prospect, Prospect Heights, Arlington Hts, Arlington Heights, and Des Plaines.
People found this by searching for: Salernos Mount Prospect, Salerno's Prospect Heights, Salernos Pizza Mount Prospect, Salerno's Mount Prospect, Salerno's Mt Prospect, Salerno Pizza Mt Prospect, Salerno's Restaurant Mount Prospect Il, and Salerno's Kensington.