847-699-2822

1716 E Kensington Rd ( )

Mt Prospect, IL 60056-1900

Description: Salerno's Pizzeria is a Pizza, Wraps, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Pizza, Wraps, Dinner, Takeout, Good For Kids, Good for groups, Subs, Italian, Sandwiches, and Delivery
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Salerno's Pizzeria
  • 1 user wants to eat at Salerno's Pizzeria

Reviews for Salerno's Pizzeria

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by jpd7

Bad experience

Decided to try this place since my usual pizza place closed.Checked online menu/which stats “thin crust available upon request”so assumed prices were for thick crust.I called and ordered.Server did ask thick or thin I replied thick.When I went to pick up my bill for 2 xlarge pizzas,each with 3 ingrediants came to $52.45!!! Never in my life paid so much. When I asked the cashier why so much she said because they were thck crust. When I asked why this was not specified online she said she had never seen the online menu. When I asked to see the manager she pointed to him"His name is Frankie..His dad is Frankie and he owns the place"Frankie looked at me and walked away…some manager material he is!!! I should of just walked out.

pizza

should be 0 stars. the crust was nothing more than a slab of garlic bread,cheeze so so. skimpy on extra ingrediants.I would say this even if the service had been excellent

4.0

Good Pizza

Their pizza is very good, some of the best in this area. Their sandwiches are tasty as well.

Cheese and Sausage Thin Crust

The sausage and cheese is good, with the sausage not being spicy. In my opinion spicy sausage detracts from a pizza.

February 14, 2010

Salernos

Good Italian food. Enjoy the pizza especially. In a good location, workers are always friendly. Recommend.

Salerno's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Mount Prospect, Prospect Heights, Arlington Hts, Arlington Heights, and Des Plaines.
People found this by searching for: Salerno's Kensington, Salerno's Restaurant Mount Prospect Il, Salernos My Prospect Menu, Salerno's Mount Prospect, Salernos Pizza Mount Prospect, Salerno's Pizza Mount Prospect, Salernos Mount Prospect, Salerno's Mt Prospect, and Salernos Pizzaria, Prospect Hts, Il.

Listed On

My Restaurant Rotation by TayMay

Note: Horribly slow service, but the food is worth it!

Dishes: Penne Carbonara, Italian Beef