This restaurant is out of business.

Sally's Especially For You (CLOSED)

1.0 rating over 1 review

903-454-1913

2610 Lee St ( )

Greenville, TX 75401-4200

Tags: nothing yet.

Reviews for Sally's Especially For You (CLOSED)

Sally's Especially For You (CLOSED)

Catering

I recently called Sally’s Especially For You to get information about her catering my wedding. I told her what we kind of food we had in mind and she took my information and said she was really busy with the hoildays but would send me a menu of her catering via email so we could go ahead to get a better idea of what we would like. She said it would be a few days but she would send it. I never got an email from her at all. I then called back and was told she would call me back. She did not call me back. I then get ahold of her days later she said she lost my email address and phone number and would send me the information when she could. I called her and spoke with her about coming into Greenville to talk to her about the catering. I do not live in the area so I was in town called her she said she would call me Thursday with what time would be best for her. I NEVER EVER HEARD FROM HER AGAIN!
I told my soon to be husband that I guess she had enough business and did not need ours. I gave up on trying to deal with Sally because I not not trust her to cater my wedding.

Sally's Especially For You (CLOSED) is located near the cities of Caddo Mills.
People found this by searching for: Sally's Especially For You Menu, Sallys For You Restaurant, Sally's Especially For You Greenville, Glenda's Especially For You Menu, Sally's Especially For You, Uptown Forum Sally's, Sally Especially For You Menu, and Especially For You Cafe Greenville Tx.

Featured in Greenville

Link to Sally's Especially For You (CLOSED)

Sally's Especially For You (CLOSED)  Restaurant Reviews