(336) 584-3726

402 Huffman Mill Rd ( )

Burlington, NC 27215-5119

Description: Sal's Italian Restaurant is a Italian, Pizza, and Specialty Soup & Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Italian, Pizza, Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Chicken Parmigiana, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 130 dishes entered by diners at Sal's Italian Restaurant

• Subs

• Take Out

Reviews for Sal's Italian Restaurant

Sal's Italian Restaurant

Not to much good to say....

Unfortunately I had the Sal’s experience last night! We had 7 people and half of everyone’s food was edible the rest (lasagna and calzone) were horribly greasy and barely fit to eat. We had very poor service. Literally at the end of our meal the waitress comes over and informs us (3 refills later) that the ‘shirley temples’ my children were drinking are not free refills (would have been nice to know up front.) She forgot their drinks for over 20 min when we got there, forgot to take one child’s order, and then we were missing several items we ordered. After the ‘drink charge was brought up) I asked for the manager. She was rude and seemingly ’I don’t care attitude’ probably sent me over the top. The waitress apparently got her feelings hurt and didn’t come back to our table until we were ready to go. She didn’t speak just laid the check down and left. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I will not go back to this ‘landmark!’ Not a good experience!

Stuffed Calzone

very greasy

Spaghetti & Meatballs

it was decent

Family Pizza

Lasagna

very greasy!

Sal's Italian Restaurant

Manager should not be a manager

I have been to Sal’s in the past and it’s usually average-good. Not much to complain about. But I’ve recently had a horrible experience. As a waitress, I try to be understanding, but the service/wait time was so bad that we asked to speak to a manager. She wasn’t even going to come out, but when she finally did, she just argued with us and did not apologize or offer us anything. She even made it sound like we were lying or like we were just trying to get something free. I’m also 99% positive she was talking bad about us to another table. NEVER going back. I feel like if there’s ever a problem, I’ll be afraid to say something, and that’s wrong.

3.0

Sal's Italian in Burlington, NC

Check out our full review at jjfoodblog.com ! Quick review – great breadsticks, chicken florentine is a must, I loved the chicken parmigiana, meat lasagna and italian lemon cream cake – check it out. Stay away from the alfredo dishes and veal saltimbocca.

December 13, 2011

Great food and atmosphere!

My wife and I have eaten at Sals twice within the last month and were quite impressed both times. We loved the atmosphere of their bar area in the back. The food we both thought, was excellent. We have had their steaks, pasta, and…

Sal's Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Glen Raven, Graham, and Carolina.
People found this by searching for: Sals Menu Burlington Nc, Sals Burlington Nc, Sals Burlington, Sal's Italian Restaurant Burlington Nc Menu, Sal's Italian Restaurant Burlington Nc, Sals In Burlington Nc Menu, Sals Italian Restaurant Menu Burlington, Nc, Sals Burlington Nc Menu, and Sals Burlington Menu.

14d4fa75ef3448739f694e4982965250

Link to Sal's Italian Restaurant

Sal's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  88%  Ambiance:  82%
Pros
  •  "The food is very good"