Sals Roma Deli II

1 Rossmoor Dr
Monroe Township, NJ 08831-1566

Cuisine: Subs, Deli

Sals Roma Deli II is a Subs and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users paid more than $50.

Overall
Pros
"everything was made fresh to order and just the way I wanted it, I would definitely go back"
"Excellent food, I eat here 4 times a week. The staff is very nice. I would highly reccommend it. "
"Food was horrible! The people were completely rude when we called to complain that everyone who ate it got sick. Never to here!"
Cons
"Bad food"
"WARNING - sal's catered a party this weekend and close to 50 of its guests have food poisoning including myself. I haven't been this violently ill in years! They refuse to take responsibility or offer apology for ruining a baby's baptism celeb"
Comments
"the food is delicious! "
"Don't go here unless you wana get sick "
Trich023 photo

Trich023

Elizabeth, NJ
Sals Roma Deli II 5.0

Wonderful!

Cater many office functions from Sal’s because everyone loves the food. His Stromboli’s are to die for and the pizza is wonderful. His hot dishes are sooo good and the sub rings are the best in the area with lots of meat and cheese piled on. Don’t miss this place – you will be glad you stopped in.

anon9 photo

anon9

Clementon, NJ
Sals Roma Deli II 1.0

awful!

Sals’ catered a party we went to and the food was awful! When a kid doesn’t like mac and cheese you know there’s problem!

Pbpk photo

Pbpk

Monroe, NJ
Sals Roma Deli II 5.0

Best catering food ever!!

I just had a party with great food from Sal’s. Best sub rings, chicken dishes, pasta, and salads! I will definitely use Sal’s Roma Deli again!

Subs Delivery Deli

Sals Roma Deli II  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/16/2013 - A diner from Trenton, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'WARNING - sal's catered a party this weekend and close to 50 of its guests have food poisoning including myself. I haven't been this violently ill in years! They refuse to take responsibility or offer apology for ruining a baby's baptism celeb'
  • 09/18/2013 - A diner from Long Branch, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was horrible! The people were completely rude when we called to complain that everyone who ate it got sick. Never to here!'
    Cons: 'Bad food'
    Comments: 'Don't go here unless you wana get sick '
  • 09/18/2013 - A diner from Monroe Township, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/18/2013 - A diner from Monroe Township, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'everything was made fresh to order and just the way I wanted it, I would definitely go back'
    Comments: 'the food is delicious! '
Sals Roma Deli II is located near the cities of Monroe, Jamesburg, Rossmoor, Monroe Twp, and Helmetta.
People found this by searching for: Sal's Roma Deli Monroe Nj, Sals Roma Deli Monroe Township Nj, Sals Roma Deli Ii, Sals Roma Deli, Sal's Roma Deli, Salsroma, and Dsals Deli, Monroe Township, Nj.