- 13 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Salt Creek Grille
These dishes from the Salt Creek Grille menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
AHI TUNA STACK
Asian vegetable slaw
Bacon? wrapped potato gratin
If your looking for relaxed, upscale dining--it's time to experience Salt Creek Grille. The award winning Salt Creek Grille is a specialty dinner-house with spectacular views of the Navesink River featuring mesquite grilled hand cut steaks, fresh Pacific seafood, tangy barbeque ribs and Zagat Guide's acclaimed "Best Pork Chop on the planet". Signature salads, hearty pasta dishes and juicy half-pound hamburgers also accompany the classic menu. An extensive wine list, a Wine Spectator "Award of Excellence" winner, perfectly compliments the classic American fare. Enjoy a relaxed, yet sophisticated dining experience in a unique and traditional "craftsman" style architecture. Enjoy private parties, Sunday Brunch, live Friday night entertainment, and a cozy outdoor fireplace to enhance your dining experience. Come experience Salt Creek Grille's hospitality and impressive offerings, along with our spectacular views of the Navesink River, that are the talk of the town.
- 04/06/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 08/03/2014 - A diner from Clifton, NJ tried it.
- 09/30/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
- 02/06/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.
- 04/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 05/26/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 08/01/2015 - A diner from Red Bank, NJ tried it.