Salt Hill Pub

603-448-4532

W Park St ( )

Lebanon, NH 03766

Description: Salt Hill Pub is a Pub and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Pub, American, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Salt Hill Pub

Reviews for Salt Hill Pub

Salt Hill Pub

4.0

Simple good food

If I owned a place – what this place is doing is what I would do. Simple food served hot in generous portions and prepared well. Easy decor AND not to fancy or lit up it is a comfortable place to relax, unwind, talk and eat a meal.
Took my parents to this place for a beer and a meal. Did so because after my previous trips here I knew I wouldn’t disappoint them. The onion rings were super good and they were both thrilled with the pot roast dinner. I ordered a taco black bean salad and it was also better than expected.
The only thing about the place that wouldn’t work well is little children. Although you are most certainly going to be okay, the place is more geared toward the university/adult crowd. They have live music on some days and a tavern style decor that attracts the local college kids more than it does families.

Pot Roast

Super! This is the one that you grandma makes. Falling apart in a dark brown gravy. It was hot, and delicious. Generous to the point that neither of the two who ordered it finished. I didn’t taste the mashies, but they looked good.

Taco Salad

This was being consumed on the table next to me and that was all it took. Served in an editable taco bowl, I thought that it would be more like nachos than a salad. I was pleasantly surprised to find it was indeed a salad with the perfect combination of salad, beans and dressing. Fun to eat and no too filling (unless you eat the whole thing – which I shouldn’t have, but did). As I started, so I will finish, it really was better than expected.

August 3, 2012

Great service

Great service, nice people. Loved my Jake Burger. Keep it coming. We keep coming back!

August 3, 2012

July 4, 2012

NICE

Excellent care give by our server Kevinâ⿬¦ very efficient. Nice, visited three times by the manager as well. Thanks!

Salt Hill Pub is located near the cities of West Lebanon and Wilder.
People found this by searching for: Salt Hill Pub Lebanon Menu, Salt Hill Pub Menu, Menu Salt Hill Leb Nh, Salt Hill Pub, Lebanon & Newport New Hampshire, Salt Hill Lebanon Nh, Salt Hill Pub Lebanon Nh Menu, Salt Hill In Lebanon Nh, Salt Hill Restaurant Lebanon Nh, and Menu For Salthill Pub Newport Nh.

Ramunto's Brick Oven Pizza
  • star rating
Peking Tokyo

Link to Salt Hill Pub

Salt Hill Pub  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Smiling faces from staff.good service..good food good time."