561-274-7258

32 Se 2nd Ave ( )

Delray Beach, FL 33444

Description: SALT SEVEN is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: American, OpenTable, and Reservations
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at SALT SEVEN

From OpenTable:

SALT is the evolution of dining. Our concept presents Prime Steaks, Award-Winning Sushi and Premium Cocktails in a trendy upscale atmosphere. We pay attention to every detail to ensure your experience is remarkable from the moment you step into the restaurant.
The ownership group has over 15 years of experience in upscale dining and nightlife. They have traveled the world, having visited the hottest spots in the top destinations across the country and overseas. SALT is the ultimate experience

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for SALT SEVEN

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by ETmoh

This Place is a JOKE

This place is absolutely a WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!! Horrible service, food was not even remotely worth the trouble. Let me just say, I served on the ave for 2 years and I am the most understanding person when it comes to servers and a pleasure to serve. Had a party of 8. The night started out okay, got the drinks and apps in a timely manner, however the salads took over an hour to come out. Over an hour…for a salad… the easiest thing to make. So we let that one slide and I notice that a party sat down next to us of 10 around that time. Salads are finished, another hour goes by, and i notice that the people next to us already have their entrees…hm… we had been there for two and a half hours already by this time and we STILL didnt have ours. Once entrees came out all but mine came and the server tried to offer someone elses meal to me in the mean time because they got the same menu item (sushi) as well as another entree and just said “here eat hers and i’ll just bring out hers after she finishes this entree”. My friend had already eaten some of it by this time and the server just hands me her plate. It took another 20 minutes and finally it came out. Dinner is finished…. clearing the table only took forever, I mean who doesnt wanna sit and chat it up with dirty plates everywhere? Now this is where it gets good….we’ve finally had enough and speak with one of the managers who tells us hes going to bring us a special dessert, very apologetic, and will pay for the birthday girls meal. THESPECIAL DESSERTTOOK ANOTHER 30 MINUTES. Really? At that point we didnt even want it anymore. Now the checks. Birthday girls meal was not paid for, manager told us he never said that but didnt have the decency to come tell us that himself, he made the server run back and forth as the messenger. This server couldn’t of cared less about us as a table, not one apology throughout this entire process. At this point she dropped the checks and went MIA for another 20-25 minutes in which we grabbed another manager who really didn’t care what so ever however somehow managed to bring our checks to us right away. I guess word got back to the server that we had complained again so she ran our cards (taking 15 or so minutes to do so) and dropped the checks, threw the pens down on the table and walked away. Look, I served for years, I get that having 6 seperate checks is a pain, food takes longer than normal sometimes, maybe you messed up or the kitchen did, whatever, but atleast own it. Not even hearing one apology or acknowledging us throughout the whole meal is completely unacceptable and not doing your job. Like I said before, I am the most understanding person EVER when it comes to servers and being in the restraunt industry, its not easy, I get it, but this was just ridiculous. I will never EVER go there ever again and would never reccommend it to anyone. It has potential but they just sh** all over it.

Sushi

Nothing special…

2.0

Hens party at Salt 7

A few friends and I, decided to make a reservation at Salt 7 to celebrate my friend’s marriage. Because we have been there before and really enjoyed the atmosphere and cocktails, we decided to throw her (bridal party) at Salt 7. I made arrangements with Amanda, who was very professional and took the time to put a menu together for us. Unfortunately due to tropical storm Isaac approaching our area, half of the party had canceled. Again, Amanda came to the rescue and cut back on the agreed menu the day of the reservation.
Here comes the part why I only rated Salt 7 two stars:
We had an outside spot reserved. When we got there 2 benches with a small table was set up. The ice bucket took up half of the table. There was no room for food. The staff including Amanda were bringing out silverware and plates and glasses after our arrival. The staff added one more small table, but the space was still very tight. The food came out before the silverware, and the server brought out cocktail napkins for us, still in the plastic wrap.
One of my guests was arriving late, so I asked to hold back one order of sushi for her. By the time she got there the sushi bar was closed, and she only got to eat bread!
I don’t usually right reviews, but this was an important get together for us, and even the bride to be, claims she had a great time but, Iknow that they were disappointed.
I would go back to Salt 7, only to hang out, but definitely not going to bring a group there again with a reservation.

Appetizers

Sushi

SALT SEVEN is located near the cities of Gulf Stream.
People found this by searching for: Salt 7 Delray Beach Reviews, Salt 7 Restaurant Delray Beach, Salt 7 Delray Beach, Salt Seven Menu Delray Beach, Salt Seven Delray Beach, Salt Restaurant Delray Beach, and Salt Delray Beach Restaurant.

Max's Harvest