Salt Water Cowboys

Dondanville Rd
St Augustine, FL 32080

Cuisine: Seafood, Southern, American

Pros
"Unfortunately, after visiting this restaurant for the past 20 years, I don't believe I will ever go back after our most recent experience. My 11 year old nephew ate half of his ribs then passed them to my brother who began to eat, then spit the meat o"
Cons
"Not rotten meat"

Seafood Southern American

Salt Water Cowboys  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/18/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Unfortunately, after visiting this restaurant for the past 20 years, I don't believe I will ever go back after our most recent experience. My 11 year old nephew ate half of his ribs then passed them to my brother who began to eat, then spit the meat o'
    Cons: 'Not rotten meat'
  • 02/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/27/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/27/2015 - A diner from Gainesville, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Salt Water Cowboys is located near the cities of Saint Augustine and St Augustine.
People found this by searching for: Saltwater Cowboys Restaurant, Saltwater Cowboys Prices, Cowboys Restaurant In St. Augustine, Salt Water Cowboys Restaurant St. Augustine, Fl, Saltwater Cowboys Menu Prices, Saltwater Cowboys Menu, Saltwater Cowboys St Augustine Menu Prices, Saltwter Cowboy 32080, and Saltwater Cowboys Price Menu.