Saltys Seafood & Spirits

503 N Park Ave
Fond Du Lac, WI 54935

Cuisine: Seafood

Saltys Seafood & Spirits is a Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Family friendly, good food. "
"Food was pretty good"
Cons
"Bartenders were quite rude. "
Commander photo

Commander

Fond Du Lac, WI
Saltys Seafood & Spirits 1.0

Terrible

Our experience of
Under cooked calamari appetizer
Over cooked seafood pizza appetizer
Extremely fishy tasting fish entrée (normally from being frozen too long)
Rubbery shrimp entrée (normally from being frozen too long)
Blacken tuna entrée (truly blacken all the way through)
Will be shared on any food site I can find and to people I personally talk to.

Salty’s manager is verbally sorry.
I am $ 170 monetarily sorry.

Saltys Seafood & Spirits 5.0
October 12, 2011

SALTY'S IS THE BEST!

I am from Maine originally and really missed good seafood until I found Salty's. A new friend of mine goes there all of the time and just took me this past weekend. We had the best time there! Had a few tropical drinks at the Tiki bar -…
Saltys Seafood & Spirits 5.0
February 27, 2011

Love Cheesy seafood soup

Every time we go here we enjoy the booth seating, which very romantic for my husband I, we love the cheesy seafood soup

Seafood

Saltys Seafood & Spirits  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/18/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 03/19/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 04/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was pretty good'
    Cons: 'Bartenders were quite rude. '
  • 08/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Family friendly, good food. '
  • 02/12/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Saltys Seafood & Spirits is located near the cities of North Fond Du Lac.
People found this by searching for: Salty's Seafood And Spirits, Salty's Restaurant Fond Du Lac, Salty's In Fond Du Lac, Salty's Fond Du Lac Menu, Salty's Fond Du Lac, Salty's Restaurant Fond Du Lac Wi, and Saltys Fond Du Lac.