Sam-Bucco Bistro

14700 TAMIAMI TRL N
Naples, FL 34110

Cuisine: Mediterranean

Overall
Pros
"Everything just answered in your survey."
Cranberry photo

Cranberry

Naples, FL
Sam-Bucco Bistro 2.0

Sambucca

This was my rd time here 2 nd and 3 rd time could not get my order correct, I had my meal redone and was eating when everyone else had dessert. Our party of 10 was ignored except when. Our expensive bottle of wine needed to be replaced. We sat with our dirty plates and empty water glasses until we would ask to have removed

Dinner took 1 1/2 hr to be served. Food was good but service was so bad would not make up to go back. If you do go make sure to get 50% coupon otherwise your bill will be more than a manhattan experience.
Never did the owner in both times offer to compensate me for the wrong meals.

Mediterranean Good For Kids Takeout

Sam-Bucco Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/26/2013 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it.
  • 11/16/2013 - A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.
  • 04/30/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Everything just answered in your survey.'
  • 11/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 05/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Alexander's

Global in Park Shore

Sea Salt-Naples

Seafood in Old Naples

People found this by searching for: Sambuca Restaurant Naples Fl, Sambuca Restaurant Naples Florida, Samboche In Florida, Sambuca Restaurant Naples, Sam Bucco Bistro, Sambuca Naples, Sam Booka Restaurant Naples Florida, Sambuca Naples Fl, and Sam Bucco Bistro Naples, Fl.