Call 14700 TAMIAMI TRL N
Naples, FL 34110

Cuisine: Mediterranean

Overall
Pros
"Everything just answered in your survey."
Cranberry photo

Cranberry

Naples, FL
Sam-Bucco Bistro 2.0

Sambucca

This was my rd time here 2 nd and 3 rd time could not get my order correct, I had my meal redone and was eating when everyone else had dessert. Our party of 10 was ignored except when. Our expensive bottle of wine needed to be replaced. We sat with our dirty plates and empty water glasses until we would ask to have removed

Dinner took 1 1/2 hr to be served. Food was good but service was so bad would not make up to go back. If you do go make sure to get 50% coupon otherwise your bill will be more than a manhattan experience.
Never did the owner in both times offer to compensate me for the wrong meals.

Sam-Bucco Bistro 5.0
March 4, 2011

A happy 50th wedding anniversary celebration via Sam Bucco's

Tonight was magical. We celebrated a friend's 50th wedding anniversary at Sam Bucco's Bistro. The service was oustanding. We felt like the staff was personally committed to making the night special. The food was wonderful - great…

Mediterranean Good For Kids Takeout

Sam-Bucco Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Sam Bucco Bistro, Sambuca Naples, Sambuca Restaurant Naples Fl, Sambuca Naples Fl, Sam Booka Restaurant Naples Florida, Sambuca Restaurant Naples, Sam Bucco Bistro Naples, Fl, and Sambuca Restaurant Naples Florida.