Diner Survey Results
- 12 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Samdan Restaurant Articles — Things To Know Before You Go
Best Dishes at Samdan Restaurant
These dishes from the Samdan Restaurant menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Branzino fish ()
All of our menu items reflect the traditional cuisine found in Northern Italy. From our appetizers to our desserts, you’ll discover a palate pleasing medley of flavors, including fresh spices like oregano, basil, and garlic, tomatoes, lemon, and olives that immerses you in the culinary traditions of the Old World. We use only market fresh seafood that we purchase daily. Our pasta is made fresh daily as well. On our wine list, you’ll find a selection of fine Italian wines that perfectly complement our menu items. Make sure to save room for our homemade traditional Italian desserts, such as rich coffee flavored Tiramisu made with fresh ladyfingers and lightly sweetened Mascarpone cream.
- 10/05/2013 - A diner from Closter, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 02/12/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'Excellent '
- 05/20/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 12/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
- 03/30/2015 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.
- 07/26/2015 - A diner from Fort Myers, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'We live in Florida now, but when we visit NJ, we're there at least 3 times for lunch and dinner. Food is excellent and consistent.'
Cons: 'They could move to Florida!'