Sam's Chili

513-471-8671

3900 Glenway Ave ( )

Cincinnati, OH 45205-1432

Neighborhoods: West Price Hill

Description: Sam's Chili is a American, Mexican, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.
Tags: American, Mexican, Takeout, and Soups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Sam's Chili

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "Gyros are out of this world..."
  • "Good food"
  • "Really good "
Cons
  • "Gyros are out of this world"
Comments
  • "Fast service and good food u cant get that any where but sams "

Reviews for Sam's Chili

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by jwtm
Sam's Chili

Nothing worst than paying for bad food!

Had there wings delivered a while back, about a month ago, after they went through a change in management, and the wings were not the same. The wings were dry and hard, and very stingy on the BBQ sauce, which I thought was rather unfair, since I was a regular customer and paid $16.00 or 18 wings delivered. I was resolute to not order or eat there again, but just last night, I drove up to Sam to order a Gyro, thinking the service might have improved. The female cash register attendant was rude and the place was virtually vacant. She informed me that I couldn’t order a Gyro without getting the drink as well. I was about to walk out, but I eventually conceded, only to find out she only had two generic pops available, and that would be all I could choose from. Well, I took the food home, and found the Gyro sauce to be not authentic, made out of some generic salad dressing, and not the regular cucumber sauce, and to think I paid 50 cents extra for more sauce. I should have went on my own premonitions, and not ever frequented the place again, after the last experience with their awful wings. I actually wanted their food to turn out to be good, but so much for wishful thinking.

Gyro, fries. drink to go.

Gyro meat was tough and the sauce was not cucumber sauce, but some type of salad dressing they had whipped up. The onions and tomatoes did not seem fresh. The pop was generic soda, and they had only two flavors.

Sam's Chili is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Sams Chili Price Hill, Sam's Chili Menu, Sams Chili Menu, Sam's Chili Price Hill, Sam's Chili, Sam's Chili Cincinnati Menu, Best Chill From Sams Sams Club, and Sam's Chili Cincinnati.

Featured in Cincinnati