303-751-0347

2580 S Havana St ( )

Aurora, CO 80014

Neighborhoods: Hampden

Description: Sam's No 3 is a Family Fare, Ice Cream, and Hamburgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Family Fare, Ice Cream, Hamburgers, Lunch, Shakes, Dinner, Diner, Chili, Wraps, and Tex-mex
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Sam's No 3

Reviews for Sam's No 3

The Best of All Worlds

My husband and I have been going to Sam’s for a couple of years now and thought everyone knew about it, but last week I took my best friend and her husband there and they were astonished that this gem of a restaurant had eluded their notice. They have breakfast all day, Mexican, Greek, and the best appetizers! The staff is always friendly and they even give us a coupon (on our receipt) at the majority of our visits- so when you get addicted to their food and service you are sure to enjoy your next visit that much more!!!!

Gyros

4.0

Good things come to those who wait for Sam's No 3!

My friend and I dined at Sams No 3 for lunch today ( Sunday) at around noon. She’s been there plenty of times, this was my 2nd occasion. She likes the fact that they have Greek, Mexican and American Food. The place was packed to the front doors, but they had plenty of seating inside and out for us while we waited to be seated. Our wait was only 15 minutes. That doesn’t bother me at all because good things come to those who wait! Its a good sign that a place has great food if people are willing to wait for it. I like that they give you a carafe of water and straws without you having to ask for them. I like to be able to refill my own water at my own will. Our waitress was very attentive. She gave suggestions when I needed them. I ordered the Mexican Create your own Combo and picked 3 for 10.99. I asked for pinto beans instead of refried and that was no problem. I also got a beef taco, chicken enchilada and guacamole tostada. All were good, although the taco was my favorite and the rice and beans were delicious! The chicken enchilada was weird, the chicken wasn’t shredded like I’m used to, it was more like the chicken used for fajitas…but it was still good. We had a coupon that gave us buy one get one free, but found that it only too $7.00 off lunch or dinner and most of the entrees cost more than that. However, I’ll still be going back~ I just discovered another coupon in the mail!

Mexican Create a Combo

March 31, 2010

OK food

I thought the food here was just OK. Very greasy. Breakfast burrito was large, but nothing special.

February 18, 2010

Delicious breakfast and lunch

This is our favorite place to take the kids and meet their grandparents for lunch. Delicious food, casual atmosphere, very friendly staff and great for kids. You can get breakfast all day long, or delicious grilled or mexican foo.

People found this by searching for: Sams 3 Restaurant, Sams 3 Coupons, Sams 3 Restaurant Coupons, Sam's No 3 Coupon, Sams #3 Coupons, Sam3 Resturant Auroa Colorado, Sams No 3 Parker, Sam No 3 Coupons, and Restaurant Sams Parker Havana.

Royal Hilltop