Best Dishes at Sam's Seafood
These dishes from the Sam's Seafood menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Brie and Mango Quesadillas ()
Sam's Salad ()
Salmon Dinner ()
Please note any reggae sunday reservations will not be available online.
Enjoy fresh seafood, tender steaks, famous burgers, huge salads and over a dozen Pupu's (appetizers) with an Island Inspired Flare and an eye toward value without sacrificing quality. Quite simply put, the food is great!! Don the Beachcomber will take you back to Polynesia in a heavy Tiki themed dining room and banquet rooms complete with waterfalls reminiscent of vintage Hawaii. The bartenders at Don's Dagger Bar will craft some of the most delicious and creative (and original!) of Don's tropical cocktails! Banquet facilities and for 20 to over 200 in a fun and unique tropical setting with plenty of free parking. While the average cost of our steak and seafood offerings with a drink and tip range from $31 to $50 we also offer a selection of entree sized salads, and three burger sandwiches featuring prime beef, broiled chicken, or Kalua pork for $12 to $14 per item.
- 07/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 09/17/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and didn't like it.
- 12/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 05/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 08/24/2015 - A diner from Fountain Valley, CA tried it.