Sam's Southern Eatery

2.0 rating over 1 review
3202 N State Line Ave
Texarkana, AR 71854

Sam's Southern Eatery is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"The fish was ok; but the macaroni cheese & cole slaw tasted like it was spoiled. I will NEVER eat here again or recommend this place to ANYONE."
"Grilled chicken salad "
Cons
"No season on the food & it tasted terrible."
Dbriggs photo

Dbriggs

Redwater, TX
Sam's Southern Eatery 2.0

It's not that good

Today was the first time my family and I went to sam’s southern eatery, and we will not be going back. The ordering is difficult for a first time visitor and makes you feel you’re in the way for people coming in behind you. The menu is vague and over priced. I don’t know what kind of fish I was eating but I can tell you it was under seasoned and way over cooked, which was the same for just about everything else. My son had " hot wing" that a 1year old could have eaten. The only good thing I can say is you get a lot of food for the amount of money you pay. My dog liked it.

Sam's Southern Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/02/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/26/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/21/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/20/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Grilled chicken salad '
  • 03/29/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/01/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The fish was ok; but the macaroni cheese & cole slaw tasted like it was spoiled. I will NEVER eat here again or recommend this place to ANYONE.'
    Cons: 'No season on the food & it tasted terrible.'
  • 07/01/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/02/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
Sam's Southern Eatery is located near the cities of Texarkana.
People found this by searching for: Sams Eatery Texarkana Menu, Sam's Southern Eatery Texarkana, Sams Eatery Texarkana, Sam's Southern Eatery Texarkana Menu, Sams Eatery Menu, Sam's Southern Eatery Menu, and Sams Southern Eatery Texarkana.