Sam's Southern Eatery

2.0 rating over 1 review

N/A

3202 N State Line Ave ( )

Texarkana, AR 71854

Description: Sam's Southern Eatery is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: nothing yet.

Reviews for Sam's Southern Eatery

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by Dbriggs
Sam's Southern Eatery

2.0

It's not that good

Today was the first time my family and I went to sam’s southern eatery, and we will not be going back. The ordering is difficult for a first time visitor and makes you feel you’re in the way for people coming in behind you. The menu is vague and over priced. I don’t know what kind of fish I was eating but I can tell you it was under seasoned and way over cooked, which was the same for just about everything else. My son had " hot wing" that a 1year old could have eaten. The only good thing I can say is you get a lot of food for the amount of money you pay. My dog liked it.

Sam's Southern Eatery is located near the cities of Texarkana.
People found this by searching for: Sams Eatery Texarkana, Sam's Southern Eatery Texarkana, Sams Eatery Texarkana Menu, Sam's Southern Eatery Texarkana Menu, Sam's Southern Eatery Menu, Sams Southern Eatery Texarkana, Sams Fush Texarkana, and Sams Fish Texarkana.

Featured in Texarkana

Link to Sam's Southern Eatery

Sam's Southern Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  88%  Food:  83%  Ambiance:  50%
Pros
  •  "The fish was ok; but the macaroni cheese & cole slaw tasted like it was spoiled. I will NEVER eat here again or recommend this place to ANYONE."
  •  "Grilled chicken salad "
Cons
  •  "No season on the food & it tasted terrible."